youtube videos

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know if it's my all-time favourite, but certainly for the moment, it makes me laugh xD

It's a little gross at the very end tho >.o

I wanted to throw some videos in here.

Boys and girls ages 8-12 listen up! A lesson in positivity:
[video=youtube]

Every relationship in the world:
[video=youtube]

The Street Cleaner

one of my favorite videos from one of the greatest youtubers to ever grace humanity. Words can't even begin to describe it's greatness.

Disaffected said:
Littlesecret said:
Disaffected said:

That guy is a racist misogynistic pig, nothing he has to say is worth value!

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

He has about 5 channels on YouTube, watch a few of his videos. He's an ugly man with an ugly soul and the way he speaks about women especially dark skinned black women is disgusting. He needs help and wouldn't want to listen to a word he says.

Littlesecret said:
Disaffected said:
Littlesecret said:
Disaffected said:

That guy is a racist misogynistic pig, nothing he has to say is worth value!

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

He has about 5 channels on YouTube, watch a few of his videos. He's an ugly man with an ugly soul and the way he speaks about women especially dark skinned black women is disgusting. He needs help and wouldn't want to listen to a word he says.

Wait they don't all want to steal my hair?

Disaffected said:
[video=youtube]

Maybe! But the new Assassin's Creed won't be! I'm not a fan of Assassin's Creed, but they may just find a new fan in me if I do decide to play the next one and be a female character.

ATimeBeing said:
Classic :D

[video=youtube]

Oh my, these bad lip readings are hilarious. Watched them about a year ago. honeysuckle's hilarious.

[video=youtube] this video of a English commercial with cats as a cat owner ( I have two ) lol it just cracks me up.

Arachne said:
[video=youtube] this video of a English commercial with cats as a cat owner ( I have two ) lol it just cracks me up.

Heheh...that is absolutely brilliant! And oddly, something I have mulled over myself...cats with opposable thumbs. :p

Latest posts

Back