What was your first car?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penny143

Reaction score
Mine was a 1996 red Dodge Neon when I was 18 and I loved it so much! I even named it "Big Red"..but sadly about a month and a half after getting it, I crashed it and it was completely wrecked. I still miss that car.

RIP Big Red. ;_;

So anyways, just curious to find out what everyone's first car was

An old beat up 69 Dodge Dart. Looked terrible but it had one of the old slant sixes that developed such a following.

98 saturn beige station wagon, we bought from our grandparents, my sister drove it before me and i've been driving it for close to about 2 years now, haven't had any major accidents with yet, but i did take off the same side rearview mirror we had replaced just the year before when my sister took it off by driving out of the garage too close to the side,

I call it the granny mobile since it kinda is, and since we got it from our grandparents, and then whenever i go some where i get yell "Quick to the Grannymobile" :D i think it's funny

The first thing I drove was my brothers truck, I remember the first time I got in it I forgot which pedal was the break and which was the accelerator, so I took a guess and slammed my foot on the accelerator (wanting the break)and it made really loud reving sounds, luckily it was in park so I didn't drive into the garage, yea I'm not so good at the whole driving thing... But this summer I'll be driving my mom's old car, it's a blue Chevy something or other, all I know is that it's small and blue and breaks down a lot

WOW! You all had such cool cars for your fist. Mine was a fiat panda lol Not cool but was the best thing ever to me.

A '97 Ford Ranger, because for some reason, which is now beyond me, I wanted a truck when I was 16.

Bluey said:
Mine was a fiat panda lol Not cool but was the best thing ever to me.

I like the looks of them. Especially the older more squared bodys.

hah your just trying to make me feel better ant you :) lol This was like my first car but mine was a brown one :)

Fiat_Panda_1st_series_pink_vl.jpg

I drive a ford focus now days :)

Bluey said:
hah your just trying to make me feel better ant you...

Maybe i just have strange taste but i like that. The color in the picture, i am not to crazy about for a vehicle though.

Had an awesome 76 Ford 1/2 ton similar to this everyone called 'The Green Machine'. Had a built 460, mags....good times in that beast. I'm kind of keeping my eyes open for another one.
wm8v.jpg

2000 Ford Mustang GT. First car and current car. Fully loaded, as far as I can tell. Unfortunately, I'll probably have to sell as soon as possible, and get an un-exciting but super-fuel efficient car instead. But once I'm doing better in life / have my own place with my own garage, I'd love to get a Mustang again.

TheSkaFish said:
2000 Ford Mustang GT. First car and current car. Fully loaded, as far as I can tell. Unfortunately, I'll probably have to sell as soon as possible, and get an un-exciting but super-fuel efficient car instead. But once I'm doing better in life / have my own place with my own garage, I'd love to get a Mustang again.

DON'T sell it! I had a 69 Fastback in my late teens/early twenties and I've ALWAYS regretted selling it....

WildernessWildChild said:
TheSkaFish said:

DON'T sell it! I had a 69 Fastback in my late teens/early twenties and I've ALWAYS regretted selling it....

Believe me, I don't WANT to sell it. But keeping it would be tough, especially if I'm being expected to move out in the near future. Gotta get a higher mpg car for now.

Next one will be a Cobra though for sure! I'm hoping that by the time I'm established, the '03-'04 Cobras will have depreciated enough to be reasonable.

A blue 1992 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, fully loaded interior -- including an LCD screen that displayed vehicle status and fuel levels using some sort of wizardry or another. That thing was awesome. Manual.

I miss it.

O-Doggs_NEW_prizzle_-_pass_side.jpg

(pic isn't mine.)

Latest posts

Back