so here we are..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Meranda

Reaction score
ive been having a rough time. enough of us that have found this place have cried every day, have thought of suicide, have slammed their head against a cabinet and have stayed in bed all day.. .. i think we all want to help and want to be helped. .. i didnt know such a forum existed. of course, when we all sign up here, we are only aiming to settle ourselves. but its amazing to realize that there's a whole community dedicated to helping those that have the same feelings as the former. .. or something like that.

of course, im a single guy. im 26. and it starts to hurt after a while.. i actually called a suicide hotline half an hour ago to ask about voulenteering. .. this community attracts me because its the same idea; the want to help others when you know youve been/are in the same boat..

im not sure if im introducing myself for the longterm, or if this may be my only post. but this .. this forum is comforting. going through it, i see that so many people are going through the suffering that i am. life is so.. not easy, especially these days.. its just nice to know that there are good people out there.

thank you for reading. thank you for contributing. thank you for being.

Welcome to the site.
I hope that you find what you are looking for.

hi Paul.
I'm new here but just wanted to say your post is so heart-warming. You sound like a very positive person, who wants to help others for personal growth. How inspiring.

Life is strange and weird, and the world often seems broken. knowing there are people who do good makes it feel less broken for a bit.

Hey Paul Meranda, welcome to the forum. There are a nice bunch of people here, hope you stick around and benefit from it.

Raindrop made me cry hahah.. there seems to be an abundance of positive people here. thanks for all your kind words (the three of you)..

That was a nice introductory post, Paul, thank you for it :)

I love the cat :p

Oh how the time has passed. Take it from me, what feels like an end isn't always just that. Since this first post, I haven't made much progress in the view of life in the bigger picture, but recently after joining this forum, I met a very nce girl that lives close by me and, for some reason seems to think the world of me. Eight months is the longest relationship I've ever had, and hopefully the last. In the best sense of the situation :)

I hope you are all doing well and have had more ups than your downs during the year. I wish you all a wonderful days and weeks and lives, and I hope your time to be loved comes as wonderfully sporadically as mine did.

Latest posts

Back