need a good friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simhthmss

Reaction score
hi folks im 27 gender fluid...human and am looking for a friend to talk with, i leave the forum on in the background and check back when i can im going though a rough patch at the moment but could do with someone my age to talk with about anything, everything and wherever the conversation goes.

hope to hear from you ^_^

simmer/jess

I'm nowhere near your age and I'm not around much myself, so I won't offer my services, but I hope you find the friend you're looking for. I'd also like to say that your presence around the forum is appreciated. You always seem friendly and respectful and that'll take you a long way. :)

cavey, you have always been a person of great integrity and your signature says everything, i wouldn't see it as a 'service' to speak with you on, any old subject we needn't have huge reams of discourse but i have always respected your wisdom and not bluntness but candid respectful honesty i would say, we needn't talk every day endlessly and you being older is of no concearn to me my friend, as you know ~eve~ my shining light of trapped minds my life, my soul mate, 'eve' biblically the 'essential' true woman, she was 30 years older than me, i find that i feel at least about 700 or so, thats just more conceptually the idea of time relativity, some can burn out at say 35 but have been through love, loss, joy, agony, pain, deep spirituality, trauma and whatever else and others can (and its is not my place to judge) but others can live to 70 and have spent their whole life watching TV and sports never questing or yearning for something more or, its not even that i feel im doing anything 'better' than others just its me, i must 'know' nosce te ipsum used to be on the arch of every place of knowledge research and learning.

by a good friend i more meant someone who can be on my wavelength and judge my moral character accurately as these are very testing, trying times of massively painful assumptions about me so, I'd be happy to just exchange ideas? thoughts?

my intention isn't to treat this like counseling or anything; just when we have the time we could maybe just exchange PM's at our leisure? but i would say for knowing people someone who has lived longer but also truly lived (life isn't supposed to be one long happy blur of consumption and recreation, while ive found many things to be deeply painful ive found you do eventually heal grow and improve), im still amazingly socially anxious though and am going through a testing and painfull time of being gravely misunderstood, so if you feel you'd like to talk just here and there i'd be very happy to exchange the odd pm, i would say im looking for friends my age and above oanyone really that is on my wavelength?

i'd say this post was addressed to cavey and, anyone else who wishes to talk, in depth years long honest discussion, reasoned debate, long or short discourse, research exchange, occasional pen pals, whichever really, just trying to get my self esteem and self worth back.

Anyhow hope everyones doing ok and i'll leave it there

love to all.
simmer/jess

simhthmss said:
hi folks im 27 gender fluid...human and am looking for a friend to talk with, i leave the forum on in the background and check back when i can im going though a rough patch at the moment but could do with someone my age to talk with about anything, everything and wherever the conversation goes.

simmer/jess

Ok, I'll bite... Forgive me for being the butt-head... What's "gender fluid"?

sk66rc said:
simhthmss said:

simmer/jess

According to Urban Dictionary:

Gender Fluid is a gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days.
Being Gender Fluid has nothing to do with which set of genitalia one has, nor their sexual orientation.
No, I'm not a boy, and I'm not a girl either. I am gender fluid.

so...there, your answer :)

I think not everyone is 100% male or female. Even the most masculine male will have some...female side of him, and vice versa...

Like me, I'm biologically a male... I think of myself as a male, but some people said I look "cute" or look like a girl. I don't think I am, but sometimes I do. I prefer to be called a male though :D

NeverSunset said:
sk66rc said:
simhthmss said:

simmer/jess

According to Urban Dictionary:

Gender Fluid is a gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days.
Being Gender Fluid has nothing to do with which set of genitalia one has, nor their sexual orientation.
No, I'm not a boy, and I'm not a girl either. I am gender fluid.

so...there, your answer :)

I think not everyone is 100% male or female. Even the most masculine male will have some...female side of him, and vice versa...

Like me, I'm biologically a male... I think of myself as a male, but some people said I look "cute" or look like a girl. I don't think I am, but sometimes I do. I prefer to be called a male though :D

Thank you for the info... I thought this could potentially be a very sensitive subject but I, in all honesty, didn't know what the term meant...

Indeed, no one is 100% one gender. Even body builders (im not one of them) have estrogen excess from legal steroids increasing Testosterone which then metabolizes to estrogen, unless they take another drug to stop that metabolism! Im not gender fluid, but I communicate & connect like a female in many ways but am so masculine in terms of how i perceive music, vocabulary, classic male "left brainness" (there's female left brain too) and hyper-male in other ways, while at the same time being part femme not in external mannerisms or speech but in some mental properties & spirit. If that would all make sense.

Hello :).

I am also older than you and living in Denmark. I also leave the forum open in the background most times, so feel free to message me if you don't mind the age difference :). That goes for anyone else as well. I would appreciate making some friends to talk to. Have a great day!

Hi

Bit late as I've only just joined here. I'm much older too (in fact v v v v ancient - 52!). Nobody can relate to me either & I also suffer such cripplng social anxiety I'm now living virtual hermit-like.

Pse feel free to PM if you fancy a chat - about anything!

Latest posts

Back