Happy Belated Birthday, TheSkaFish!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladyforsaken

Reaction score
chocolate-raspberry-mousse-cake-rect.jpg

Hope it was a nice one for you. Best wishes! :)

Hey man, i know it's tough for you to turn 28, but i still hope you can look back at a somewhat good year. I sincerely hope your next will be infinitely better.

Happy birthday.

eh! it's you birthday! I mean, it was, happy birthday - you are not old at all, but I know that is subjective

Happy birthday

Wow....just wanted to say, it really made me happy to see this. And here I was just a few weeks ago thinking of leaving the forum for good. This was so nice of all of you :)

I stayed in with my family, parents, 2 younger (human) brothers, Boomer, and my Grandma. We had some pizza and a homemade cake and watched the Amazing Spider-Man 2. I had a good time, just trying to stay in the moment and let myself take my mind off of things if only for a day. 28 is really weird though....time keeps flying faster and faster. I'm trying to look at it as a personal New Year's day and drop off some things I don't want to continue, and be mindful of things I want to either carry over into my new year, or start doing from scratch. Anyhoo, it was nice to see this thread here. Looks like I'll be sticking around yet.

Btw I LOVE raspberries!

Sounds perfect bud. Fam is good for the soul.

Happy belated birthday good sir!

I'm a couple of days late and a dollar short but so glad it was good!
Happy Belated Birthday, Ska!

Latest posts

Back