I exist!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarcasticJuan

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Signed up last week maybe? I've not had time to post.

I'm 23, male, from Scotland.

After trying and failing several times with dating sites I was googling for sites for help for lonely people, so I found this place, thought I'd try and dip my feet in the water.

Other than that, this also seems like a good place to chat about general stuff and find online friends.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, I joined up a couple of months ago, after searching on google for help for lonely people :)

Hello Juan, welcome to the forums! :) I'm glad you exist!

I hope you find what you're looking for here! If you ever need any help, feel free to message me!

SarcasticJuan said:
Hi everyone.

After trying and failing several times with dating sites I was googling for sites for help for lonely people, so I found this place, thought I'd try and dip my feet in the water.

Other than that, this also seems like a good place to chat about general stuff and find online friends.

Thanks.

Good day SarcasticJuan, How are you?
You certainly do exist. I too found this by searching Google.
How do like Scotland? Do you agree or disagree with the independance vote?

Omnipotent Soul said:
SarcasticJuan said:
Hi everyone.

Thanks.

Good day SarcasticJuan, How are you?
You certainly do exist. I too found this by searching Google.
How do like Scotland? Do you agree or disagree with the independance vote?
If the chance comes up I will move somewhere else, but for now I'm in Scotland, and from what I've seen and heard Yes has the most benefits.

Do you really exist? We only have your word for it. I used to think that I existed but then I realised that the self is just an illusion. Descartes was so naive. Welcome to the forums, try to ignore weirdos like me.

Latest posts

Back