If You Have Me as a Friend, It Will Pay Off Forever!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thewillowtree

Reaction score
Okay so the title sounded incredibly douchey, but you gotta catch someone's eye.

I'm Emi - 20yr old female who enjoys nights in, talking about random crap, guitar playing, studied, volunteering, public speaking, writing, exercising and other such delights of life.

I am also very compassionate and loyal and I will reach out to all my friends. That is beyond a given with me.

Also I live in Sydney Australia. Finding someone else from this city will be like searching for a needle in a haystack but bleurgh. Here goes nothing.

You don't have to advertise yourself in order to make friends. Just start posting, share your thoughts with us.

I am interested in this Friendship thing of which you speak. To where do I send my application for this position? :p

SophiaGrace said:
I am interested in this Friendship thing of which you speak. To where do I send my application for this position? :p

Send a CV with three references ;)

ladyforsaken said:
*waves* hi

Hello lovely!

VanillaCreme said:
You don't have to advertise yourself in order to make friends. Just start posting, share your thoughts with us.

Sure thing. Though I can't shake the belief that I have to.

mintymint said:
What does one who enjoys public speaking speak publicly about?

Literally anything. Gimme a topic and I can write a speech :)

Hello thewillowtree, or Emi. What is Emi short for? Or nothing at all? As VanillaCreme said, you really don't have to advertise, however, I guess it worked...

I guess you were talking about a friend in Australia? Well, I'm a very long way away. Still, I wouldn't mind being your friend. Send me a message if you'd like. :)

Latest posts

Back