When was your last date ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triple Bogey

Reaction score
Mine ?

Sept 24th 2013.
Rather nice day, really enjoyed it. Felt good, cool and confident.
Got dumped a few days later.

I'm not sure if you have to ASK for it to be one, but if not maybe Thursday.

About a year ago. I added her on facebook after and two days later she was in a new relationship. Haha. She was nice though.

Four months ago. Total crash and burn. It's amazing how much you think you have in common with someone, and then you meet them only to find that you have ZERO rapport. lol

I have no idea.

I'm notoriously bad with time-keeping and dates, but...

...maybe between one to three months ago?

Mistborn10 said:
About a year ago. I added her on facebook after and two days later she was in a new relationship. Haha. She was nice though.

Ha ! Seen that before !

Some months ago.
I often think that if I go to hell after I die, that hell for me would be to go on one internet date after another day after day for the rest of eternity. Give me the eternal fires any day over that.

ardour said:
TheSkaFish said:
Never had one.

Surprised to hear that, it sounded like you had some relationship experience.

No, I just read about the topic a lot, compile information, compare it to the observations I've made, and make educated guesses about relationships. I suppose it's somewhat naive of me to talk so much about something I've only researched rather than experienced, only knowing the theory and not having put it into practice.

As for the "connections" I've made with women, I've never really been able to do it. I keep researching why in the hopes to really understand the process.

My last date would have been with my wife - I lost interest in relationships after that - so it's been a LONG time. I've had a couple of women show a passing interest, but I give off a strong 'Keep your distance' vibe.

Lately, I've been feeling a bit like I'm missing out on something, so maybe I'll give it a go in the near future.

I had a few dates with a Dutch girl a while back, we were never properly dating, we had three dates in a one year period, she was always busy, I recently found out she deleted me on facebook a few weeks after saying she's not looking for dating.

I can't stand vagueness.

Latest posts

Back