Second Life Virtual Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kromagg73

Reaction score
So, i thought i would share with those of you who have never heard of this virtual world or game. So years ago my brother told me about this game, or what some call a virtual world. That was in 2009, and since then it has changed a lot. It is called Second Life, of course a lot of people talk badly about it, as it can ruin a marriage. However, there's so much more to do than just the naughty stuff besides dancing with others, you can meet people from all over the world and hangout with, have pets to take care of and breed. Also, can explore thousands of very cool places, each place has different streaming music. Clubs, ballrooms, etc to hang out with friends. Tons if clothing to get at many different shops.

Vehicles, aircraft to use, homes to buy and place furniture down, that's only a small percentage of what you can do. It really makes things better than feeling lonely which is what i am going through too. You can goto www.secondlife.com to sign up, then goto www.phoenixviewer.org to download the viewer (program) to log into. It can be fun, i have met friends who i just chat with from all over. Not everyone agrees with it, but it is fun if you just go and chat with others.

I used to use Second Life back in 2005, but I always preferred There.com - far more to do and far more interesting, but it also was PG-13, so it cost a lot more to run... and people are more interested in fake sex chairs and giant 40ft dildos.

I can't judge Second Life, because I haven't touched it in 7 years or more, but I'm amazed it's still going. I thought it would have been crushed by the unstoppable juggernauts of Facebook and Twitter!

They definitely used to be great places to meet people though. I met a guy in 2005 and we were still talking almost every day until this year.

I have been on Second Life since 2007, I used to play Sims Online, then Star Wars Galaxies finally WOW, a friend of mine from Sims Online went to Second Life, she had a virtual live music stage there, she asked me to come over and help her with it, I did and she had it for 5 years, I still go on SL just not as much as I used to.

Latest posts

Back