Why can't I ever satisy this deep, burning desire!?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack C

Reaction score
Today i went into town, mainly to just sit and admire what is worth admiring. i like being in public, i don't speak to people but I just like sitting... Listening to the town bells, the classical music that plays, the large pond, the people walking by, the children playing, etc. I went to the Library, and amongst leaving I saw this couple. He had his girlfriend in his arms, lifted up kissing Her. They looked So happy. I carried on walking with feelings of contempt overcoming me, and saw many attractive boys and girls... It's not fair that I don't have them. It fills me with envy. Why can't I ever satisy this deep, burning desire!? It's not people I care about, nor is it love... It's something that I cannot explain! I have this supreme, magnificent perspective... The rarest... And am therefore completely cut off from most, if not all, of the world. I love it, but it makes me wish that desire didn't exist and that I could be free of conscious. I have compos Mentis, but not control of the minds of others. I may have megalomania, but I have it justly... I deserve power!

"People" today have no intellectual curiosity, they are like the Dumb animal... They have an objective view on life, as in, they go to work, consume, obey, etc. They never stop to think "Maybe there's more to life than being a cog in this big machine producing capital and enslaving myself by believing it's how things should be." "People" are duped by conventionalism and prejudice, they can't unify because they aren't human beings... They are slaves and should henceforth be treated as such... By a ruler like myself.

We all understand that Society is overflowing with vacuous hipsters, bumptious and conceited Ignoramuses. It's overall a pool of indifference, for example:

"Thomas Eric Duncan, the first person to die of Ebola in the United States, was not the right kind of victim for the west: he wasn’t a pretty young woman smiling in sunglasses as a Cavalier King Charles spaniel named Bentley licks her cheek; he didn’t have a young, benevolent doctor’s face that looks “appropriate” plastered on newspapers; he wasn’t a kindly older nurse who told reporters how God had spared her. He wasn’t the kind of person to whom primetime news specials would dedicate 20 minutes and glorify with quotes from loved ones about his kind spirit or ceaseless determination to overcome an unfair affliction.
Thomas Eric Duncan was black, he was poor, and he was African."

that was from a guardian article, we all heard about the dog of an Ebola patient that was killed because people in the west found that to pump their egos.
Not one person I've spoken to, those that surround me, can tell me what ISIS is. They're completely ignorant, conformist idiots!

They should be put to death... fresia them, they're Slowing humanity down. Same with religious people... Execute All the worthless ones. Which is most of them.

Because you're a self deluded psychopath who thinks the wprld should grovel at your feet and everyone see's it?

I am glad I am in my fifties as hopefully I will have time to pass over to the next world before you ever become ruler of this one.

Tiina63 said:
I am glad I am in my fifties as hopefully I will have time to pass over to the next world before you ever become ruler of this one.

LOL

ISIS - she was a star along with Shazam during the mid 1970s on Saturday morning TV.
The Shazam - Isis hour.

I'd recommend slowing down a bit. Focus less on society, more on some of the things that you say are "ignorant."

If people are happy in this, "ignorance," and you are unhappy while looking at the entire picture, it might be a better idea to look into and try to enjoy the things that are making people happy and focus on how it can be enjoyed instead of hated.

At the same time, as you do this, you might think of less "annihilate the bad parts," and more, "change the bad parts."

Alma lost her spoon said:
Jack C said:
blah blah blah... I deserve power!

...blah blah blah...etc

My dear fellow..haven't you heard?

The taller the bamboo, the lower it bows.

Hush now.

I am using this for every smartass ever. EVER.

Perfectly put.

ABrokenMan said:
ISIS - she was a star along with Shazam during the mid 1970s on Saturday morning TV.
The Shazam - Isis hour.

valid point...haaaaaaaaaaaa...i used to watch that as a kid...!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read that same Guardian opinion piece (OPINION piece, NOT a news article) earlier today and the writer gets absolutely pilloried below the line.

-Teresa

DVEEUS said:
ABrokenMan said:
The Shazam - Isis hour.

valid point...haaaaaaaaaaaa...i used to watch that as a kid...!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...same here. Shazam was my preferred choice of the two. Saturday morning cartoons/shows were the best during that time period.

Yeah, so continue with the thread of whatever the hell he was talking about...I tuned out after the first sentence.

Tiina63 said:

Don't worry.
They always end up in a hole with suicide as a companion or... self detonate.

I think you are a lonely person who feels looked down upon by others, so you look down upon them back.

beautiful loser said:
LOL...same here. Shazam was my preferred choice of the two. Saturday morning cartoons/shows were the best during that time period.

it definitely was the best back then...my younger brother and i used to physically fight over who was going to get to watch their fav cartoon every saturday morning...back in those days there was only 1 tv in the house...

JHK, I don't think that you should imply that someone should commit suicide. Don't you think that will make Jack C's hatred towards people more extreme?

Latest posts

Back