Mass Effect anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! I actually just took a trip through Mass Effect 1 & 2 a few weeks back since I never did a continuous save across all three before, had a pretty enjoyable time with 'em. What other RPGs do you enjoy?

Well...I am very shy to conversation but here it goes. I have played Skyrim V. I am currently playing fallout New Vegas.

Huge Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas fan here. I have tried Mass Effect 2 once as well...but I didn't play very far then.

I never really got into Mass Effect or Dragon Age, maybe I just never gave them enough of a chance. If you like ME you might wanna try Star wars the old republic, every class has its own story with the same type of Bioware dialogue so you might like it, plus its all free up to level 50 or so. Personally had some frame rate issues so I didn't play much, but if your computer isn't crap like mine it should be fine.

Personally haven't played many recent RPG's because I've been broke as hell (still haven't played Skyrim, just Oblivion.) but I do enjoy the genre. do you play any online games/other genres or do you mostly stick to single player RPG's?

(Sorry about getting off topic if you just wanted to talk about mass effect.)

I have played other games too, like COD series, Battlefield 3, Borderlands etc. Have not played online yet. I am having a good time playing LAN though. About the Oblivion and the Dragon age, they are in my next list:)

Oh I LOVE the Mass Effect games. Best storytelling I've seen in a game in my opinion. I've also played Skyrim before and found that fun too. :)

I never really liked Oblivion actually. Then again, that's because I played Skyrim first. I've heard it was liked by others though (and thankfully , much less snow)

I played the first mass effect but wasn't really my style. Skyrim/Oblivion and fallout 3/new vegas is another story, spent a lifetime playing those games hahahaha.

mattathyah said:
I played the first mass effect but wasn't really my style. Skyrim/Oblivion and fallout 3/new vegas is another story, spent a lifetime playing those games hahahaha.

Might have something to do with those darn elevators. Every time... SOOOO SLOOOOOW! Haha.

Also, Sanguine Rose, I JUST got what that name meant. Love that weapon. :)

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
mattathyah said:

Might have something to do with those darn elevators. Every time... SOOOO SLOOOOOW! Haha.

Many people hate that "slow elevators" thing in Mass Effect. But Mass Effect 2 and 3 are the best games I have played so far.

sanguineRose said:
mattathyah said:

Many people hate that "slow elevators" thing in Mass Effect. But Mass Effect 2 and 3 are the best games I have played so far.

Same. Who are your favorite characters? Mine are Tali, Mordin, Wrex, and Legion.

sanguineRose said:
mattathyah said:

Same. Who are your favorite characters? Mine are Tali, Mordin, Wrex, and Legion.
All of them are good but Garrus and Kaidan are my favorites. May I ask why Tali is in first place? just curious.

sanguineRose said:
sanguineRose said:
mattathyah said:

All of them are good but Garrus and Kaidan are my favorites. May I ask why Tali is in first place? just curious.

You know, I'm not quite sure. I guess I just like her personality the most (well, that and she's been in all 3 games). How about you and Garrus?

sanguineRose said:
sanguineRose said:

You know, I'm not quite sure. I guess I just like her personality the most (well, that and she's been in all 3 games). How about you and Garrus?
Hmm...I see. most of my friends (males) answered the same thing. Garrus is like a best friend in Mass effect series. He is always there for Shepard. Also he has a strong personality.

Ah. I see what you mean. I think a lot of the fanbase feels that way too.
Well, that and his love of calibrations. ;)
Ever thought of looking at unmasked Tali?

sanguineRose said:

Well, I think you get to see that if you pick her as a romance option in ME3.

sanguineRose said:

Nope, you ca'nt see her face. Even when you romance her in ME3:(

sanguineRose said:
sanguineRose said:

Nope, you ca'nt see her face. Even when you romance her in ME3:(

Actually, you sort of can. When you've romanced her, go to the cabin and look for a photo on a frame. It's really nothing special, but it's there.

lifestream said:
Hey, anyone remember the Mako?

*Rage quit*
... Ahem.

Actually, I didn't mind the Mako. Probably the floatiest vehicle I've ever driven though (and I've played Halo, where the average TROOP TRANSPORT is dangerously prone to BARREL ROLLS). The Thresher Maw encounter was pretty cool though.

Latest posts

Back