Hello from Portugal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyclic

Reaction score
Hello

I found this forum by Googling sentences like “depression”,” sadness”, “live slavery”… stuff like that.

When i turned 40 in March this year, i made a big balance of my live…

What a collection of “lose”, “betrayal”, “deceptions”, “sacrifice”, “failure” associated with people like parents, sisters, best friends, friends, girlfriends

I am not a religious person but i started to go that way (beyond the bible), to find a “why” in the past 3 years

I read and learn amazing stories about who we are and perhaps the “why this happens to me” can be explained with the word “Karma”, and a lot of astrological stuff

If so… and it looks like it, i am tired just to think that in times ahead of me, things will not be much different, and if I am lucky

It´s path thing… some paths are better than others but all with their lessons

I have a job that keeps me paying the bills but i am the slave of the slave of the slave there.

There is this famous sentence that it´s always on my mind lately
“I'd prefer to die standing, than to live always on my knees”
So much sense it did until i reach 37. Today i live on my knees to keep paying the bills …

I don´t have any friends (for a long time) and i live with my girlfriend
Actually she became my girlfriend after she saved my life in 2011, by letting me stay in her house, i still live in her house with her

March 2011, i was 37. No money, lots of debts, electricity cut off, the lost of the few friends i thought i had, and also the end of the last disappointment in Love

In April 2011, i meat this girl witch i still am and will be… a complete stranger that helped me in a way that it´s almost impossible and i was able to start a long healing process.

Everything changed in a very short time, end of illusion, abrupt new reality

Only in March 2015, 4 years after the “big change” is my financial life going to reach a Zero point… I have been under the Zero for a long long time… all this time only to reach Zero……

I am very thankful but… I am fed up… the choice is “no choice”
Then i found this forum, who knows i find more enlightenment here

Tks

Welcome to the forum Cyclic. If you can get your finances to zero it's a very admirable accomplishment, keep up the effort do what you can to stay on schedule. It's a great feeling to one day realize you owe nothing and are financially independent. There is a weight lifted that I personally didn't even know was there. Welcome again, you'll find some some truelove good people here on ALL.

Tks to all!

Alma lost her spoon said:
Hi Cyclic

Welcome to ALL. Tnanks for being so open in your initial post.

Every day is a school day :)
Tks. Why not be truth in the internet? Theres is always the delete account :)

SofiasMami said:
Hi,
Welcome to the forum. And a belated welcome to the 40+ club! :)

-Teresa
Tks :)

[/quote]

cumulus.james said:
I wan't to live in Portugal.
Count on me as your liaison if you need something

stb said:
Welcome to the forum Cyclic. If you can get your finances to zero it's a very admirable accomplishment, keep up the effort do what you can to stay on schedule. It's a great feeling to one day realize you owe nothing and are financially independent. There is a weight lifted that I personally didn't even know was there. Welcome again, you'll find some some truelove good people here on ALL.
Tks. About the finances... reaching zero means, no debts but the house...
Means receiving money and not giving it way to pay things that were late or in queue and needed to be paid and/or fixed
If i keep this useful life of only Home/work/home the house will be paid when i´m 46....
Yes…it´s an admirable accomplishment because it´s so much of a daily effort for a long distance result, at the cost of life it self … that´s the thing…
Tks again

Latest posts

Back