Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the welcome. I realise that I should be telling you all about myself, but at the moment I don't feel comfortable enough. I've never spoken about this to anyone and it's hard for me to talk about myself.

Hi Juliet and welcome to the forums!

No worries, share what you're comfortable with and at your own pace. Above all, enjoy your time here :)

Take your time Juliet . Do things at your own pace. Just settle yourself in first.

Hi Juliet! Welcome to the forum

Don't feel pushed or rushed into telling all! Do it in your own time.
I have been here for a little while, and I still haven't told my story publicly.
I find this a nice place to hang out.

Hey! Welcome Juliet! :)

I'll agree with PurpleMist. When I joined, I didn't really talk much about myself either.
Take your time, and if you don't want to share it, hey, nobody's forcing you.

That being said, see you on the boards. :)

Hi Juliet,

Take your time, as others noted.
I registered in early 2013, and just lurked for several months. I deleted my account, then re-registered, yet it took me good while before feeling comfy enough to post.
Sometimes i still feel awkward and unsure if I should post something personal or not.

Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone. I appreciate your understanding. I'll definitely stick around for a while.:)

Latest posts

Back