Anyone near Scarborough - Uk :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mintorious

Reaction score
Anyone near Scarborough or the Yorkshire area? Even just the Uk fancy chatting? :p Chatting or meeting up would be awsome or a snuggle. Of course anyone from anywhere can talk to me! Dont be shy! :)

I love Newcastle, I have never been to Scarborough although I would love to go, I suppose it's better for visiting than living...

Lived in Scarborough for most of my life so far. Only just moved to a village like 5 minutes away. Nothing to do here and nothing there :(

But it's a nice place to visit yes. Icecream yum!

Mintorious said:
Newcastle never been there before. Dont travel much. Very dull here though :( Seaside town with nothing to do...

I love Scarborough. Everybody I know does to !

Mintorious said:
Thats awsome ^^ kinda different when you live here though :(

Yes I can imagine.

Last time I was there I got involved in this filming. A TV program called 'The Syndicate' - they filmed me walking down this street. Not sure they are going to use it though ! :)

Triple Bogey said:
Mintorious said:
Thats awsome ^^ kinda different when you live here though :(

Yes I can imagine.

Last time I was there I got involved in this filming. A TV program called 'The Syndicate' - they filmed me walking down this street. Not sure they are going to use it though ! :)

Never heard of it...but sounds pretty awsome :)

Latest posts

Back