Hi..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nutshell

Reaction score
I found this forum and thought about my situation I think it's fine to be here, idk I've been like seven months in totally loneliness, before I started highschool this year I couldn't handle anymore like I exploded, my dad state, the loneliness, to have no one, to be more dead than alive. Sometimes I depend on drink but it was a long time I don't get drunk but my thoughts to do it are still there, there is more of myself, of my dad, that's what makes me feel most miserable of all. Highschool is okay, I'm doing fine and I'd like to be more often here and could talk with someone on private or whatever could be, I tend to be in online support groups about depression, anxiety but when people offer me to send them a message, I can't because I feel uncomfortable because I don't know them, It's different for me with someone I know that I feel confidence to talk, not all of the people I know I talk on what I'm through just someone who understands and know what to say and now I have no one, any friends, what I need in these moments is someone to talk with confidence.

Nutshell said:
I found this forum and thought about my situation I think it's fine to be here, idk I've been like seven months in totally loneliness, before I started highschool this year I couldn't handle anymore like I exploded, my dad state, the loneliness, to have no one, to be more dead than alive. Sometimes I depend on drink but it was a long time I don't get drunk but my thoughts to do it are still there, there is more of myself, of my dad, that's what makes me feel most miserable of all. Highschool is okay, I'm doing fine and I'd like to be more often here and could talk with someone on private or whatever could be, I tend to be in online support groups about depression, anxiety but when people offer me to send them a message, I can't because I feel uncomfortable because I don't know them, It's different for me with someone I know that I feel confidence to talk, not all of the people I know I talk on what I'm through just someone who understands and know what to say and now I have no one, any friends, what I need in these moments is someone to talk with confidence.

The longer you go without drink, and if you remove it from your presence…it'll cease to be an option.

Is there something wrong with your father? :(

It's okay if you don't want to Private Message anyone here. :) No pressure.

[/quote]

The longer you go without drink, and if you remove it from your presence…it'll cease to be an option.

Is there something wrong with your father? :(

It's okay if you don't want to Private Message anyone here. :) No pressure.
[/quote]

He's an alcoholic

[/quote]

He's an alcoholic
[/quote]

(Totally ok if you don't want to answer this but I'm gonna ask anyway)
Is or has your dad ever been to therapy/rehab? Adults usually don't understand how hard it is to seek help, but if your dad's getting help then good places work with healing the patient's family as part of the treatment
Stay strong Hun

Latest posts

Back