Happy Birthday...to Me!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Drifter

Reaction score
What the hell, I've been very lucky enough to reach it this far so why not congratulate myself. 35 though...ouch...always thought I'd be happily remarried with some children by now, perhaps living in either the U.S or Canada while working in journalism/media. Trust cancer to get in the way of my ambitions!

Here's to reaching 36 and hopefully turning my life around! I think I may even buy myself a cake later :)

Happy birthday :)

Happy Birthday Lost Drifter! :)

Until you buy a cake here are some cupcakes for you!:)

qw8rTdt.jpg

Chocolate-Birthday-Cakes-9.jpg

Happy birthday, Lost Drifter. May the year ahead of your 35th be a better one and hope you remain strong and keep beating cancer away. Best wishes!

Happy bithday Man :)

And I will wait for your cake, don'r forget to take the snap I may want to eat it too, virtually though till then...

I'll eat what two lovely ladies have brought :D

*thinking*

Which one should I eat first? hmm...

Happy birthday, Lost Drifter, not just for this one, but for all the others that I hope you reach in the future. I thought I'd be happily married and living in a cottage on a mountainside at 35... it didn't work out that way either ;)

Happy birthday Lost Drifter, who knows what is your true destiny, it will be something very special..

Bright Blessings on this your Birthday, may it be wonderful ^.^

Thank you everyone! I didn't get my cake so the pictures were a great replacement instead. I'm going to bed before 10pm seeing as I'm 'old' now. :)

Latest posts

Back