Final Fantasy XIV

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tealeaf

Reaction score
Just curious if there's anyone currently playing or interested around here. I've been out of the MMORPG loop pretty much since they became a thing, but I know one other ALL poster/friend who plays. There's probably room for three.

I really want to try it, but i don't have the money to buy it. So as soon as i do, i might.

I never got a chance to play FFXI though, I always wanted to. I bought FFXVI the pre Realm Reborn version but, graphics where so high
I couldnt enjoy it. I tried benchmark for my laptop and it can barely run Realm Reborn with some slight adjustments to the graphics. I think fate is telling me that, I am not meant to play this game. My only other option is to invest in a PS4 but, I think its to much just to play one game, there are other MMORPGs out there.

Rosebolt said:
I really want to try it, but i don't have the money to buy it. So as soon as i do, i might.

Understandable. There's the initial purchase and a monthly subscription fee, which is far more costly than my usual roguelikes and single-player RPGs.

I played it to realize that I need better computer... ;__; Byahh! It was a free trial. xD

Latest posts

Back