about to explode

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dn560

Reaction score
my family is driving me up a ******* wall, I swear im inching closer and closer to murdering them. I cant ******* take it no more, and my sister always bossing me around they all treat me like a piece of honeysuckle shes the golden princess because shes gonna graduate a chemist and im a fuckiing bald depressed dying ******* waste. im so fuckin angry im trembling, theres no way I can escape them I have no where else to go no one to talk to, I don't hate them but they been pushing my motherfucking buttons and I CANT TAKE IT NO ******* MORE......fresia!!!!!! :club::club::club::club::club:

You sound really frustrated but threatening to kill ones family is not a good idea on a pubic forum. If anything were ever to happen to a member of your family it could be taken as admission and make you a suspect. I'm not kidding either, not in this day and age.

dn560 said:
my family is driving me up a ******* wall, I swear im inching closer and closer to murdering them. I cant ******* take it no more, and my sister always bossing me around they all treat me like a piece of honeysuckle shes the golden princess because shes gonna graduate a chemist and im a fuckiing bald depressed dying ******* waste. im so fuckin angry im trembling, theres no way I can escape them I have no where else to go no one to talk to, I don't hate them but they been pushing my motherfucking buttons and I CANT TAKE IT NO ******* MORE......fresia!!!!!! :club::club::club::club::club:

sorry to hear this. I know sometimes people can drive us crazy... and that keeping calm is basically impossible at times.
But trust me, the best thing to do is surely not getting angry. Hang in there.
If you need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me.

This sounds like some immense frustration. I can kinda relate because I used to live with family, and I used t get so angry over them, every little thing ended up annoying me so much and I ended up despising my aunt. Once you're annoyed by someone it all just accumulates and every single thing they do adds to your frustration.

The only thing I can suggest is to find a space where you can go on your own, I used to just get away and sit in my room. I used to feel better away from all that was annoying me.

You should learn to control your anger better. I'm not sure what they've done to you, but it seems like you're probably just making things worse for yourself by allowing anger to control you.
I used to have issues with anger. I had to learn to control those feelings. I did so through understanding other people's perspectives. Understanding why they do the things they do and believe the things they believe. I also took time to look at myself and decided what kind of person I wanted to be and realized I did not want to be an angry person anymore.

In any case, the fact is clear that if you really did end up exploding and actually murdering them then you'd merely be proving you really were worthless. So don't ever think like that. If you feel you're unappreciated then do whatever it takes to prove them all wrong, not prove them right. Show them what you are capable of, not by showing them anger but by showing them the great things that you can do. And you are capable of great things, everyone is.

Now take some time to calm down, relax, and figure out what kind of person you want to be.

Why can't you escape them? Are you still too young to move out? If so, plan for when you can go to college. If you are an adult, think about moving out and what steps you could take to making your way in the world independently of your family. Maybe some space would help to bring you all emotionally closer to each other in future.
Re. your sister-being the 'golden child' can have its drawbacks as well. All of the expectations and the stress put on her might be contributing towards her attitude towards you. Could you maybe try talking to her about this and seeing if maybe she too is unhappy? It might bring you closer together.
I hope that you and your family sort things out and that you all become closer. It is hard for you to be dealing with this stress.

9006 said:
This sounds like some immense frustration. I can kinda relate because I used to live with family, and I used t get so angry over them, every little thing ended up annoying me so much and I ended up despising my aunt. Once you're annoyed by someone it all just accumulates and every single thing they do adds to your frustration.

The only thing I can suggest is to find a space where you can go on your own, I used to just get away and sit in my room. I used to feel better away from all that was annoying me.

i'll try to get some space away from them thanks.

Latest posts

Back