New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tijopi

Reaction score
Hello there. I'll start by saying I'm an extremely introverted and shy person. Also very introspective, I've always been at least twice as interested in life's big questions than I was in making friends, and I guess that's why I'm here today. It turns out not bothering to make friends has left me with some rather large repercussions: I'm an intensely lonely person, and due to my lack of interaction with other human beings, I've developed a very shy nature to the point where I can no longer easily communicate with others. The worst part is, I've yet to answer those big life questions I was trying (and am still trying) so hard to answer. Talking just above a whisper is hard enough, let alone speaking enough words to actually present myself as an interesting person. Sadly I'm pretty boring, don't smile much, laugh even less, and I scarcely say more than three syllables at a time, at least in person. Online I like to consider myself an interesting and pleasant person to a reasonable extent, so I'd love to talk to you... rather, I'd love to exchange typed boxes of words, if you'll have me. :)

Hey! I'd like to take up your offer of exchanging typed box of words. Here's the first box lol

Who hasn't tried answering life's big questions. I even have trouble with the "small" ones, like what I'll do tomorrow, for example XD
Jokes aside I understand you well, as I'm also quite introspective.

You'll see.. you'll make lots of friends here. :) You could also try joining the chatroom, if you feel you're comfortable with it.
Welcome

Tijopi said:
Hello there. I'll start by saying I'm an extremely introverted and shy person. Also very introspective, I've always been at least twice as interested in life's big questions than I was in making friends, and I guess that's why I'm here today. It turns out not bothering to make friends has left me with some rather large repercussions: I'm an intensely lonely person, and due to my lack of interaction with other human beings, I've developed a very shy nature to the point where I can no longer easily communicate with others. The worst part is, I've yet to answer those big life questions I was trying (and am still trying) so hard to answer. Talking just above a whisper is hard enough, let alone speaking enough words to actually present myself as an interesting person. Sadly I'm pretty boring, don't smile much, laugh even less, and I scarcely say more than three syllables at a time, at least in person. Online I like to consider myself an interesting and pleasant person to a reasonable extent, so I'd love to talk to you... rather, I'd love to exchange typed boxes of words, if you'll have me. :)

Well, I'm intrigued. Feel free to exchange typed boxes of words via PM whenever you wish. Welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Back