Happy birthday h3donist!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsmylife

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY H3DONIST!!

Hope you have a fab day!

img-thing

Happy birthday :)

yeah! it's your birthday :) many many many more years, of happiness of course, you deserve it

Awww thank you all at ALL :) :)

This is my first birthday as a single man living alone (I was either living with parents or wife before) and it's been quite a difficult to be honest - I've had some fuss at work and a couple of cards but it's still weird to be spending it alone. Still I have you guys and will be travelling to visit family at some point over the weekend so it's all good :)

A very Happy Birthday to you and bright blessings too.. ^.^

Happy belated birthday. I hope you had a fantastic day and are having a wonderful weekend.

Thank you everybody :) :)

I had a wonderful weekend thank you - on my birthday I worked but then went to a friends house and slept over, then on Saturday went out with my social anxiety group to a street theatre festival and loved every single second! Yesterday and today I travelled north to visit my family who live quite far away, so it was lovely to see them too.

Back to work tomorrow but lots of happy memories to keep me going. Thank you all again, you all rock! :D

Latest posts

Back