Hospitalization

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneMoreCasualty

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with hospitalization? I have bipolar disorder and have been hospitalized 5 times, 4 of them for the depressive phase of the illness. I'm currently in hospitalization number 5, got in just before the weekend so I've been sitting around and nothing has been done to help yet, no docs on weekends.

It's lonely here. I hope things get better soon so I can go home.

I don't know why this post has a happy face. This is not happy.

No, I've not been hospitalised for my mental health but for other reasons with my physical health. Sorry that you're going through this. I certainly hope that you'll receive the help you need sooner rather than later. Best of luck - keep us updated on how your treatments are going there. Take care.

I haven't been hospitalized but I've been in psych facilities as a mental health worker. I know it's quite slow and boring there. Do they have you going to groups, or provide you with some activities to pass the time? I know coloring is pretty relaxing for me. But hang in there :)

Sorry to hear that. I have been hospitalized for physical health, not mental health. It can get really boring there. Is it possible to ask for books or magazines to read there?
Hope you get better soon.

Latest posts

Back