Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In America, we have the Department of Natural Resources. I'm not sure what that would be in Canada or even if that's what you did as a naturalist, but they have lots of different types of jobs. Teaching isn't for you, but what about camps or even classes teaching people how to track and whatnot? Or even a park ranger or something like that.

Or in the meantime, since you have been a teacher, maybe being a tutor online would be okay for you since you could stay in the comfort of your own home.

Lecturer in your field, maybe co-writer. That's what came to my mind immediately after reading your description. You won't get rich but it's better than nothing and it lifts your self-esteem.

How odd. Not sure why the OP has deleted his post? I was going to suggest he look into Parks Canada positions, being a naturalist. Often, they are looking for guides or interpreters, especially during the busy seasons.

Latest posts

Back