Do You Like Kissing?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hi all.:)

I gotta say that I don't really like kissing. To me it's a gamble. I'm not a big fan of slipping the tongue. Especially if the woman smokes. It's like french kissing an ashtray full of Marlboro butts. Also, you never know if they're going to slobber all over you or have breath bad enough to knockout an Elephant until it's to late and have already committed to kissing process.

Yes, I like kissing. Who doesn't?

In my experience, it generally leads to more, though.

LoneKiller said:
I gotta say that I don't really like kissing. To me it's a gamble. I'm not a big fan of slipping the tongue. Especially if the woman smokes. It's like french kissing an ashtray full of Marlboro butts. Also, you never know if they're going to slobber all over you or have breath bad enough to knockout an Elephant until it's to late and have already committed to kissing process.

LoneKiller said:
Badjedidude said:
Who doesn't?
Me.

Well, I personally always enjoy it when women covers me with their slobber. Ferocious kissing can be sexy indeed.

And if she's just a bad kisser... well, practice makes perfect.

Badjedidude said:
LoneKiller said:

LoneKiller said:
Badjedidude said:
Who doesn't?
Me.

Well, I personally always enjoy it when women covers me with their slobber. Ferocious kissing can be sexy indeed.

And if she's just a bad kisser... well, practice makes perfect.
lol

The kid in me says "ew no that's gross", but in the adult in me says "hell yeah it's fun".

funny-baby-kiss-mom-dad.jpg

I've never been, but to be honest kissing on the mouth has never really appealed to me. It looks and sounds kind of gross; I don't even like watching people kiss in movies. But spit has always grossed me out, so I guess I have a "thing" about having someone else's spit in my mouth.

Its nice to kiss someone special. Cant say what its like to do it casually with friends or people I just met in a club. That's not my style.

Latest posts

Back