Dream car?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annik

Reaction score
If money was no object at all what would your dream car be?

If I'm honest I'm slightly indulging myself with this thread! :p

I'd have a white Austin Healey

Or a white MG Midget

Or a yellow MGB / MGBT (Chrome bumper would be a plus!)

Wait...or a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia

Ah or a VW Beetle convertible

Giggle 5!

Then there's from the "not technically cars" section...

Land Rover (1978)

VW bus

Its probably worth mentioning at this stage that I don't even drive!

Your turn!

ps. Morgan Plus 4!

pps. Oh I haven't even thought about classic Jags or Astons! I'm posting this!!

5004893_1.jpg

I've always liked Vipers.

This one is fantastic on gas.

car.jpg

LoneKiller said:
I've always liked Vipers.

Cool! I approve of the colour I like yellow cars!

*cough* white e type

*cough* yellow classic mini

Gah I think I have a problem!

nietzsche said:
annik, I can be your driver, eventually

:) I really should learn. I have serious car fever as you can tell.

Car? I got places to go, people to pass....

2011-ducati-848evo-superbike-preview%201.jpg

(Ducati 848 Evo)

But when I do need a car...

Plymouth_Prowler_1997-2001_ASE0036-2008.jpg

('97 Plymouth Prowler)

Of course the car would be after I already bought a nice 4x4 vehicle of some sorts. My next vehicle is another motorcycle! (Destroyed my last one.) :D

A 1985 black Corvette coupe. I've driven this car in some of my dreams, oddly enough.
CorvetteBlack.jpg

1972 Dodge Challenger RT
DodgeChallengerRT.jpg

Or a 1968 Mustang
68mustang.jpg

A 1969 Chevrolet Camaro z28 (without the stripes) would also be nice.
1969chevroletcamaro.jpg

FunkyBuddha said:

People to donate your retinas too! :p

The one time I got run over it was by a sports bike. Walking home from the shops after getting snacks to eat while watching the rugby. Mounted the pavement and dragged me along for a while. There was still blood there for a bit.

All I say is thank f**k it was me not my mum.

DreamerDeceiver said:
1972 Dodge Challenger RT
DodgeChallengerRT.jpg

YES! YES! YES!

annik said:
FunkyBuddha said:

People to donate your retinas too! :p

The one time I got run over it was by a sports bike. Walking home from the shops after getting snacks to eat while watching the rugby. Mounted the pavement and dragged me along for a while. There was still blood there for a bit.

That's horrible!

One time I ran my self over :D Then I got sideswiped by an SUV another time... good times.

p.s. No one wants my retinas haha.

FunkyBuddha said:

That's horrible!

One time I ran my self over :D Then I got sideswiped by an SUV another time... good times.

p.s. No one wants my retinas haha.

I was so annoyed I missed the rugby!

Ran yourself over?!

Rear break locked up doing 70 so I tapped my front break a bit too much... just a bit. Bike flipped forward and to the side making a FunkyBuddha sandwich. :D

I walked away though... didn't walk right (messed up my knee) but I walked away. That was fun waiting on the side of the road covered in blood with my clothes ripped up haha.

But back to you missing rugby... WHAT!? :p

annik said:

That's terrible, glad you're alright. I've seen footage on TV of how lethal those racing bikes can be in a crash..Not my thing.

FunkyBuddha said:

This will get you places, my friend.

f-15-eagle-wallpapers-1920-1200.jpg

FunkyBuddha said:
Rear break locked up doing 70 so I tapped my front break a bit too much... just a bit. Bike flipped forward and to the side making a FunkyBuddha sandwich. :D

I walked away though... didn't walk right (messed up my knee) but I walked away. That was fun waiting on the side of the road covered in blood with my clothes ripped up haha.

But back to you missing rugby... WHAT!? :p

Sounds...extreme! I once knew a bloke who rolled a pizza delivery van with 3 of his mates in the back! That was er interesting. :p

And yes I missed the rugby...??

DreamerDeceiver said:
That's terrible, glad you're alright. I've seen footage on TV of how lethal those racing bikes can be in a crash..Not my thing.

Thanks! I was really annoyed I got blood on my leopard print coat, thankfully it came out.

Bike wise I think I'm all about Harley's!

annik said:

I grew up around Harley's. I like 'em but I'm more function over form with the exception of the Fatboy :D

fatboy-011.jpg

I will have one of these...but maybe when I'm done going fast or feel like cruising. :: shrug ::

FunkyBuddha said:
annik said:

I grew up around Harley's. I like 'em but I'm more function over form with the exception of the Fatboy :D

fatboy-011.jpg

I will have one of these...but maybe when I'm done going fast or feel like cruising. :: shrug ::

Yeah I think they just look a bit more stable maybe! I think my parents would still freak if I was going to ride one though!

ps. This thread seems quite popular with guests...

annik said:
Yeah I think they just look a bit more stable maybe! I think my parents would still freak if I was going to ride one though!

ps. This thread seems quite popular with guests...

It's not the bike you have to worry about, it's other drivers.

Imagine being in a crowded room where no one sees you and they keep bumping into you. (Not that hard to imagine, actually haha.)

Now replace all those people...with cars.

p.s. Are you stalking the lurkers? You might scare them off by letting them know we're aware their presence. :p

FunkyBuddha said:

It's not the bike you have to worry about, it's other drivers.

Imagine being in a crowded room where no one sees you and they keep bumping into you. (Not that hard to imagine, actually haha.)

Now replace all those people...with cars.

p.s. Are you stalking the lurkers? You might scare them off by letting them know we're aware their presence. :p

Yes I see what you mean! I personally think I'd be too scared to be a biker.
Honestly I think I'd be too scared to drive but I like "riding in cars with boys" :p

Boo! (thats for the lurkers!)

annik said:
Honestly I think I'd be too scared to drive but I like "riding in cars with boys" :p

You say that now haha.

Although I have never been the cause of an accident I do tend to give people nightmares. I drive an old Camaro, and I drive like the devil hehe.

Friend of mine got back from Iraq several years ago, Marine, and needed a ride. Pretty sure I triggered a flashback or something. he called a friend to pick him back up haha.

I do drive tame though. Just sometimes when the moon is full I get that itch... :p

p.s. Be nice to the lurkers!

There are several dream cars that I'd like to own. But the ones I choose aren't super expensive or anything... just... older cars with some awesome motors and honeysuckle. I don't really have any super-expensive dream cars on my list. *shrug*

When I finally get a full-time position, I'll begin working on my first project: A 1978 Z28 Camaro. Put a 350 in that sucker. Or... fresia, maybe even a 383 stroker. Manual transmission, maybe a shift kit if I go auto. Revamp the interior. Put in some subwoofers and a better sound system. Probably re-upholster everything. Build new center console with my own switches and electronics. Good times. :)

gallery_camaro_1.jpg

I'd also like a truck. I'm thinking... maybe a Chevy C20. Some year around 1978-1980.

images

Latest posts

Back