Greetings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Losering

Reaction score
I'll try to keep this short because I have been known to ramble. Because,Well, speaking from the tonuge of a quiet, confused, and lonely 21 year old, this forum should be easy to comprehend. Loneliness has followed me my life, from a dissapointing and dysfunctional childhood to an equally disapointing transition into adult life. Relationships have always been a problem, not that I don't want them but because I tend to over obsess. I've managed to have a few girlfriends here and there but nothing of which has even lasted over a couple months. I think it's because at a young age, I really tried to cling to someone that just was never there, and because of that I tend to be self obsessed and slightly narcissistic. I couldn't count on anyone but myself. and i was ultimately deprived of love or rather unconditional love. But who knows because I look forward to hearing other people share things as well and maybe it won't seem so bad.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear your prediciment :( I'm sure you'll find answers to any of your problems soon enough :) The people here are so kind and smart, it's inevitable! Welcome to the forum

hey and welcome, just keep your head up good things well come your way soon! :)

Welcome. This place really helps me feel better, hope it does the same for you too!

Latest posts

Back