hit a wall (metaphorically)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aelfie

Reaction score
I think I just need to vent and get it all out there. I've been doing a good job of just carrying on the best I could whilst waiting on important hospital tests and living confined to the house, only seeing my partner (who is good but not great at empathy or feelings, bless him). But this week I had to defer my masters placement for the year due to my how bad my health is, even though it's online. I was so excited to start. I recently lost a friendship I thought I had made and feel so misunderstood and disappointed by that whole situation. It was probably better off in the long run, but so emotionally draining.

The possible diagnoses I have coming are very serious and it's one of the bunch. After getting a cold a few weeks ago, I'm struggling to stand to wash the dishes. In my old life I was active, really resilient, and overachieving. Now I just feel sad, tired, lonely. I think I've been in survival mode and now I can suddenly feel all my emotions and grieving, trying to find some hope.

Thanks if you read this. I just really needed to whine somewhere.

Latest posts

Back