I so can't wait until hurricane season is over with 😕

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I mean, we've had a good run of NOT having them.

Anytime the power goes out, it always takes forever to come back on because the house is on the last section of the grid.

Stock up on water and supplies now before the stores all get raided.

Anytime the power goes out, it always takes forever to come back on because the house is on the last section of the grid.

Yep,very true,only time will tell,if it comes,I have until Wednesday,if it does come that's the day it would hit.

I've got a 10 X 20 canopy and 2 tarps on it in my backyard I've gotta take down if it comes this way and doesn't wind down in strength. I'm hoping it misses or putters out, because I really don't want to have to go and deal with that. The canopy will be fine, it's weighted down with concrete, but I'd lose the tarps and those can get kind of expensive.

I've got a 10 X 20 canopy and 2 tarps on it in my backyard I've gotta take down if it comes this way and doesn't wind down in strength. I'm hoping it misses or putters out, because I really don't want to have to go and deal with that. The canopy will be fine, it's weighted down with concrete, but I'd lose the tarps and those can get kind of expensive.
You and me both

Now for me they said on the news that they won't know until Monday if it's going to hit me,now they are saying it could possibly go to the panhandle.

Now for me they said on the news that they won't know until Monday if it's going to hit me,now they are saying it could possibly go to the panhandle.

I'm in the East Coast Central area. My estimation is Wednesday/Thursday.
I'll deal with the yard Tuesday after work. Mostly because if it does a curve like into the panhandle like that I don't wanna move all this stuff, just to have to move it back again the next day. :rolleyes:

I'll deal with the yard Tuesday after work. Mostly because if it does a curve like into the panhandle like that I don't wanna move all this stuff, just to have to move it back again the next day. :rolleyes:
Yeah that's very true.

Did you get stocked up on water?Before all the water is gone.

Did you get any updates on the hurricane?

Latest posts

Back