Introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Coverage

Well I'm new to the forum. Kind of interesting to find an active forum for lonely people. Never really thought about such a thing untill I found it.

I am a 20 year old male. I've never been very social and am kind of reserved by nature, which has caused me to have some problems developing friendships and the like.

Also have a rare skin condition that causes me to have some self image and self confidence issues.

All in all I've got a good life, just wish I could better communicate with other people and hopefully find come companionship.

Hmn your forum name is interesting, why did you choose it? There's nothing wrong with being reserved, its just part of who you are :). Sweet silence never sounded sweeter. Oftentimes loneliness doesnt have to do with the amount of social interaction one has, but whether or not people feel as though they arent getting the emotional support or quality of relationships they would like.

A change of topic, could you cover up this skin condition? Wear turtlenecks? Does medication seem to help?

You know, there are people out there that will accept you for who you are regardless of skin-condition or no skin-condition. Your job is to find them and have the confidence to do so ;)

I'm glad you feel your life is good. Appreciation for one's life is something not everyone has.

Welcome to ALL Coverage. Enjoy your stay here. There is also a chatroom here you should check out. There's a permanent link to it via one of the sections of this forum. Its in a permanent thread.

Enjoy the forum/chat!

SophiaGrace said:
Hmn your forum name is interesting, why did you choose it? There's nothing wrong with being reserved, its just part of who you are :). Sweet silence never sounded sweeter. Oftentimes loneliness doesnt have to do with the amount of social interaction one has, but whether or not people feel as though they arent getting the emotional support or quality of relationships they would like.

heh, yeah my username is kind of odd, but it really doesnt have any special meaning or logic behind it. Just a word that came to my head when I was registering. Its not my usual username so I'll probably have to save it to a notepad just so I can remember it later on :D.

I do agree with your point about loneliness. At the heart of it all I am simply seeking more close, quality relationships rather then making myself a social animal.

A change of topic, could you cover up this skin condition? Wear turtlenecks? Does medication seem to help?

You know, there are people out there that will accept you for who you are regardless of skin-condition or no skin-condition. Your job is to find them and have the confidence to do so ;)

Here is the Wiki article concerning my skin condition that might help you understand it

I've certainly met alot of great people who accept me with no problems, but I still have that lack of self confidence in my looks that contributes a great deal to the social problems I have.

I'm glad you feel your life is good. Appreciation for one's life is something not everyone has.

Welcome to ALL Coverage. Enjoy your stay here. There is also a chatroom here you should check out. There's a permanent link to it via one of the sections of this forum. Its in a permanent thread.

Enjoy the forum/chat!

Great, Thanks for the welcome!

Coverage said:
I've certainly met alot of great people who accept me with no problems, but I still have that lack of self confidence in my looks that contributes a great deal to the social problems I have.

I know what you mean, it's all about having confidence in yourself. You have to accept yourself first, and that can be the hardest thing to do.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay Coverage :)

Hi Everyone,

I have surfed this site and found many interesting topics.I like forum discussion and It is one of my hobby.
I thinks it's too interesting people share their thoughts and try too solve other people's problem.Other then that I like to play games.

Hi Coverage. I can understand the skin condition problem. Due to my own stupidity I have a few scars that mean I can't wear sleeveless. I'm covering that up with tattoos. Of course thats not a solution for everybody

hey, welcome
creppy i identify with your skin condition too, hehehe
Coverage said:
Well I'm new to the forum. Kind of interesting to find an active forum for lonely people. Never really thought about such a thing untill I found it.

I am a 20 year old male. I've never been very social and am kind of reserved by nature, which has caused me to have some problems developing friendships and the like.

Also have a rare skin condition that causes me to have some self image and self confidence issues.

All in all I've got a good life, just wish I could better communicate with other people and hopefully find come companionship.

Latest posts

Back