Songs that irritate you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackie

Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing to subject yourself to songs that are irritating. Maybe it makes you feel even more depressed or maybe it makes you realize that people who like such songs are much worse than you, so …… you’re still OK.

This is my intro into really bad music:

Honestly.. I love all of the other songs here aside the one I threw up. Fugging I'm bobbin to this rn. Got my shoulder poppin!

Not sure if I should put this here or in the Unpopular Opinion thread. lol Never liked this song. I'm aware the rest of the world loves the song, but sorry, I just can't. Don't know why...

Songs that irritate...me...and probably most of the people that have ever heard them:

- "Feelings"
- "You Light Up My Life"
- "Billy, Don't be a Hero"
- "Seasons in the Sun"
- Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams"
- Wings "Silly Love Songs"
- Anything from Air Supply, Leo Sayers or Captain and Tenille
- Many, many more but I'll stop now because I feel nauseous.

Songs that irritate...me...and probably most of the people that have ever heard them:

- "Feelings"
- "You Light Up My Life"
- "Billy, Don't be a Hero"
- "Seasons in the Sun"
- Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams"
- Wings "Silly Love Songs"
- Anything from Air Supply, Leo Sayers or Captain and Tenille
- Many, many more but I'll stop now because I feel nauseous.

Agreed. A lot of those are cornier than Iowa and Nebraska combined 🌽🌽

For me, it's '00s emo. I wasn't into it then, and time hasn't made any difference. I tried listening again after not thinking about it in a long while, and I felt the same way.

I'm not going to say it's terrible and that everyone who likes it is wrong, and I can see the song-craft in it. But the sounds and aesthetic just aren't for me.

Not sure if I should put this here or in the Unpopular Opinion thread. lol Never liked this song. I'm aware the rest of the world loves the song, but sorry, I just can't. Don't know why...

I like it, but it is really overplayed.

Latest posts

Back