time travel movies...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgecrusher

Reaction score
...i need some to watch. particularly those that have to do with changing the future by going back and changing the past, preferably not comedy ones either. i have already seen alot:

the terminator series including the tv show the sarah connor chronicles, the time machine, the time travelers wife, donnie darko, southland tales, butterfly effect, time crimes, primer, 12 monkeys, timeline, a sound of thunder, deja vu, lost in space, back to the future series, bill & ted, land of the lost, flight of the navigator, harry potter 3, the jacket, planet of the apes, timecop, any star trek movie that has time travel in it, any futurama episodes or movie that has time travel in it.

wow, that turned out to be more than i thought, lol.

Ah geez, i think you have covered everything that comes to mind for me.

40227303.jpg

You mentioned the first one but not the sequel :D

Lawrens said:
May not be your cup of tea, but what the hell: A girl who leapt through time, an anime movie, I don't really remember it too well but I thought I'd mention it since it has time travel

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808506/

thanks a lot! i will definitely see if i can track that down somewhere. it sounds awesome. i have been looking for some more anime to get into as well. i just cant get into the kind that is goffy and over the top, which unfortunately turns out to be a lot of it.

Latest posts

Back