Travel Experiences

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to travel and I'm alergic to traveling, and I don't understand human obsession with travel. xD
Well, for me,, travel has broadened my understanding of others, made me more appreciative of where and how I live, opened my eyes to the challenges others have to deal with, provided me with innumerable joyous moments and humbling experiences with others, and nature has taken my breath away in a variety of locations. I feel sorry for you missing out on all of that because I know it’s made me a better human being.

I'm more like this guy .... I just want live alone , work from home, and have food from delivery. xD Why would anyone want to leave house? :D

thisguyisawesome.png

Last month went camping in the Howqua Hills

Tomorrow I’m heading off to King Valley area for several days. Thermals and plenty of extra blankets and heaps of firewood packed.

I love Howqua, Buller, Skene North and south, Dargo high Plains, tobacco flats, I've been all over that, woods point, I can just go on....

Latest posts

Back