What music represents how you feel at the moment?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas]

Reaction score
I tend to live / breathe music in a lot of what I do. There's always some music or musical ideas playing in my head! I wonder if that's a condition or something 😅

Anyways, I thought this could be fun. I'll kick it off. The first 2:45 minutes of this video:

Much like the area of the video-game that this music represents, it gives the feeling of... life mundaneness.
Life has sort of settled itself into a predictable rhythm and you lack the drive or the courage to escape the security that it brings you.
Sounds a bit depressing, but that's where I'm at right now!!

Who's next, maybe something a little more upbeat 😋

I vote you change the thread title to : "What music is your soul right now!?!?!" Still a cool thread though.

I think this probably best describes my current mood: a bit monotonous and dull..

But my soul sounds like this...

lol, never did play the Kirby games. Cute though. Lots of great video game music out there.

Hey! Both these pieces are so playful yet a little bit intense 😁 And I know them both well!
It's put a big smile on my face trying to imagine for a moment what TropicalStarfish is like IRL given the fun and bouncy music 😁
Thanks for sharing, and yay for VG music

Hey! Both these pieces are so playful yet a little bit intense 😁 And I know them both well!
It's put a big smile on my face trying to imagine for a moment what TropicalStarfish is like IRL given the fun and bouncy music 😁
Thanks for sharing, and yay for VG music
CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE!!! DON'T MAKE ME START A THREAD! (no one will care...) :ROFLMAO:
...use all caps too... gotta be all caps..

Yuuuurp. Felt like this for years and it's been sweet. Cool thread feller.

If I'm seriously feeling sad (which usually only happens when I drink sometimes) and I hear this I'll ball my eyes out. There hasn't been a lot of songs that can make me cry and this is one of them.

God just hearing this again puts me in a sick mood. Makes my stomach hurt. And I take pride in the fact I rarely get sad or upset at anything.
Yeah that almost made me tear up. I hate it. And that's so good **** soft of me. I need to listen to trap metal like lil darkie to bounce back from that 🤣

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back