"Yesterday's Forum Activity"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 191131

Reaction score
When I first came to this forum I had the notion that it would be about people in need of genuine advice and serious friendliness so I made a number of comments and replies that I thought would be appropriate. Well, I haven't been active lately because I have had my eye on "Yesterday's Forum Activity" and I see that it is saturated with almost exclusively with the Games section so I think I might unsubscribe to the forum and I do not believe any response to this post will dissuade me or even want to.

When I first came to this forum I had the notion that it would be about people in need of genuine advice and serious friendliness so I made a number of comments and replies that I thought would be appropriate. Well, I haven't been active lately because I have had my eye on "Yesterday's Forum Activity" and I see that it is saturated with almost exclusively with the Games section so I think I might unsubscribe to the forum and I do not believe any response to this post will dissuade me or even want to.

Like Okidoke says the forum is like the weather, it has phases of activity.
Sometimes it's really active, sometimes it's not.
Sometimes people don't have anything new to say.

It's not really any one thing all the time, enough to absolutely say the forum is this or the forum is that.

But ultimately it's up to you to decide for yourself.

I'm sorry you think it's just games and such, but maybe if you posted about a serious topic the shy ones with those issues or thoughts would post.
Whatever you decide, best wishes.

Shut up. Be here if you wanna be here. Quit arguing with motherfuckeers when they try to help you

::never posts about serious issues::
::complains about people posting in games::
Confusion Reaction GIF

Shut up. Be here if you wanna be here. Quit arguing with motherfuckeers when they try to help you
::never posts about serious issues::
::complains about people posting in games::
Confusion Reaction GIF

This has happened umpteen times now.
At this point, it's become a forum personality trope.

Every so often there will be another "Guy that Complains about the Games Section but Only Wants to Pick Fights".

Latest posts

Back