hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kez

Reaction score
hello my name is kez, i'm not sure what to put other than i live a lonley life, i have a partner but he is at work most of the time,
i love reading and writing short stories and i have written a few poems,
i also love interior decorating and gardening,
as you can see my interests are one person activities and find it difficult to reach out and make friends
thank you kez

Hey! Welcome!

So you said you wrote stories? Cool! I remember trying that out once. Unfortunately, I have the subtlety of a singing cat playing a broken accordion in the middle of a meteor shower. Here's hoping you find what you're looking for here. :)

Hi kez,

Welcome to ALL.
There's lots of friendly folks around the forum.
You may have noticed there's an 'express yourself' area of the forum, I'm just pointing that out in case you fancy sharing any of your stories or poems in there.

I've found myself writing the odd thing of late(I don't know that it's quite poetry mind lol).

Hope to seeya around.

Hi kez :)

I have a gardening question for you. How do you make tomatoes red instead of green? :p

Hey kez, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll be able to find some people to talk to and feel less lonely on here.

Latest posts

Back