Tough Day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABrokenMan

Reaction score
After enduring a restless, insomnia filled night full of forlorn dreams echoing disappointments past, I have the feeling it is going to be a very tough go today..after I thought I was improving even just a smidgen over the past few days...sigh

Feeling down always feels worse when we have had a few days when we felt that our depression was lifting. It comes as a massive disappointment to feel back at square one. But often this is just a temporary setback. I hope you feel better soon.

I had insomnia and it isn't fun. :\

Hang in there, ABM. I hope the next day will be a better one for you.

I have this pretty bad feeling when I wake up these days even in the middle of the night, I sort of wake up and as I'm waking up I remember I'm still in the same situation and nothing has changed. It's weird in your dreams things are completely different and they don't make sense. Did your day go as rough as you thought in the end? I thought this morning the day would go bad but it was just like any other day...can only hope it gets better.

Thanks for asking, Wanderer145
I am tired but not sleepy.
Since we had a warm partly sunny day, I opted to tackle yardwork chores.

We "oldies" better stick together on ,were outnumbered! Anytime you need to chat,PM me.

ABrokenMan said:
After enduring a restless, insomnia filled night full of forlorn dreams echoing disappointments past, I have the feeling it is going to be a very tough go today..after I thought I was improving even just a smidgen over the past few days...sigh

ugh the past does sometime resurfaces to hunt us with anything that went wrong, but everything happens for a reason. Maybe it would be helpful if you try to turn the negative effect of past painful events into experiences that taught you something.
I hope that you will feel better soon

gabriel20 said:
We "oldies" better stick together on ,were outnumbered! Anytime you need to chat,PM me.
lol who you calling old lol j/k

Sorry you were feeling this way ABM. I hope this finds you feeling that much better.. ^.^

I act like I am still 17. I've been reprimanded many many times cause of my mental frame of mind.
I will never act my calendar age.

ABrokenMan said:
restless, insomnia filled night full of forlorn dreams echoing disappointments past I act like I am still 17. I've been reprimanded many many times cause of my mental frame of mind.
I will never act my calendar age.

Would you be able to eplain a bit more? Sounds like you might have got 'arrested development' in your youth or something. Unresolved issues?

Latest posts

Back