Just a traveler

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whatsina

Reaction score
Boy I better think about what to say. I mean this will be our first words shared on this path. So I'll start with my name and a greeting. Greetings and salutations my name is Jesse and I find myself in your gracious company. I am but a humble traveler. So let us be on our way friends. Walk with me and talk with me and I shall share what I can with you.

Whatsina said:
Boy I better think about what to say. I mean this will be our first words shared on this path. So I'll start with my name and a greeting. Greetings and salutations my name is Jesse and I find myself in your gracious company. I am but a humble traveler. So let us be on our way friends. Walk with me and talk with me and I shall share what I can with you.

I'm jealous, I want to travel :) I want to be a traveler/adventurer too :D I like how poetic and smooth you are. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Welcome to our group Jesse - allow us to carry your knapsack for a while, and there is fresh fruit and water in the saddlebag.

Latest posts

Back