30-40 year olds?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blackdot said:
jody39 said:
blackdot said:
jody39 said:
im 39 from sanford north carolina
I was down that way this weekend.
I'm up in Cary.

yeah i know where big bloomers is they have venus flytraps onetime they caught a few humming birds and showed everyone what they looked like up close they let em go when they were done

cool what you doing in cary to bad i didnt know and could get around i would have takening you to the pool hall and shoot some pool and buy us some beers
and drinks never been to cary that i can rember been stuck in this hell hole it sucks that the city dont hold a fireworks display for the 4th or a newyears celebration like the other towns do god knows they got the money this town has more banks than resturants so how did you like north carolina its a pretty cool place have a good one

I met someone in Pittsboro to do some volunteer work Saturday.
I know Sanford is small. I bought my car from there back in 2000.
I love to go down to Sanford in the spring because they have a place called "Big Bloomers" which is an awesome place!

Hi female 35. live in Peru. Glad to see I am not the only one in their 30s, feeling lonely.

If there werent so many ageists i would join you I;m over 40 but not over the hill. I am lonely and want a kind unselfish girlfriend

charlie brown said:
If there werent so many ageists i would join you I;m over 40 but not over the hill. I am lonely and want a kind unselfish girlfriend

Maybe the girls you meet want a kind unselfish boyfriend too.

Oh and you will find people are not ageist on this forum at all. I don't know how past your forties you are, but I don't think for a minute anyone here would have a problem with you posting if you do not meet the criteria.

32 mexican woman and loner, who was away from this forum for about 1-2 years and now I'm here again.

I failed before trying to be good skype company and I'm afraid that hasn't changed. But if anyone wants to add me, just PM me.

p.s. I'm enough shy and introvert to bite anyone

I'm 34. I have one out of state friend that is the only person I've kept up with that has moved away. Other than that my only legitimate friends are my sister and my roommate/ex. I'm sort of seeing a woman at the moment too. Not really sure what's going on with that. Not sure we can be together despite that we want that. Though if it doesn't work out I imagine it will be too hard for us to remain friends.

I'm 33, and could also use a few people to talk to. Feel free to send me a PM if you like. Also if anyone that wants to add me on Skype my ID is in my profile, just send me a contact request. I'm pretty shy, but lately I feel that I need people to talk to so I'm trying my best to ignore that shyness.

33, male, Santa Barbara, California, U.S.A.

... if you're still interested !

:D

Latest posts

Back