Blah...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle

Reaction score
I hate my job. I cannot wait to find another job so that I can quit this job and never, ever go back. Things will never get better here.. the only thing I can do is leave.... and Again... I CAN"T FREAKING WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could take a loan from someone for 6 months.. and just quit now..... too bad money doesn't grow on trees...

thanks for listening, just needed to vent :club:

I'm sorry about your job woes, Dani. I can sympathize. I worked for nine years at a job that I completely and utterly despised. My heart didn't break at all when that company folded.

((((hug))))

By the way, I thought I found a money tree once, but no one else seemed to agree with me. Apparently, maple leaves aren't considered an acceptable form of currency. Pffft!

:p

Have a Kiss My Ass party when you leave! :p Start planning it now, lol. Maybe that will help you make it through.

of course you all are invited!!! We will rip it up! I will also need all of your help thinking of the best ways to tell my boss to suck an egg, and tell my staff how much I hate them....

Cross your fingers that I come across a job fairly quickly... I know it can take a long ass time... but PLEASE.... cross your fingers for me... I started sending resumes out today...

Latest posts

Back