FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU--

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian

Reaction score
GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE

I HAVE A LESSON TO SHARE with you.

I was at a social gathering today. My dumb little friend showed me some pictures of a wreck from the other day.

Like an idiot I started flipping through his pictures and joked to him, 'What else ya got on here?'

Lo and behold, a PICTURE OF A WANG. PROBABLY HIS.

zjv6t3.jpg

He quickly took it back and said 'Gimme that!' I pretended not to have seen it like he'd gotten it out of my hand first.

MY LESSON TO YOU:

*FOR YOU NOT-TOO-BRIGHT, MOUTH BREATHER TYPES: DO NOT PUT PICTURES OF YOUR COCK ON YOUR CELL PHONE.

*FOR THE REST OF YOU: NEVER GO THROUGH A FRIEND'S CELL PHONE PICTURES. YOU WILL FIND A PICTURE OF THEIR COCK.

I could've gone all day without this. But I had to let it out somewhere, and you are the gifted, lucky few that I have chosen for the experience.

That is all.

*VOMIT*

AOGAGHLAWEAOWEYUOLSDGKSD.

awww brian!!! that is just traumatizing! you really did NOT need to see your buddies wenis today! I hope the image leaves your brain soon....

(hug)

Brian said:
MOUTH BREATHER

<3

I want a cell phone camera with more megapixels to not take naked pictures of myself with.

Brian said:
EveWasFramed said:
lmfao, Brian.

Was this funny? I DONT RECALL SAYING ANYTHING FUNNY...

lol...Im sorry. :p

I just happen to find myself in that same situation once, only it was with a family member. :p Like you, I pretended I didn't see a **** thing, lol. THAT'S why it was so funny. :p

EveWasFramed said:
Like you, I pretended I didn't see a **** thing, lol. THAT'S why it was so funny. :p

I guess my biggest fear is that, like the Cromagnon he is, he'll ask me one day, "...Did you see that picture of my wang on my cell phone?"

And I'll either have to play surprised and be like "Did I see what on your when?" or be like "..Yes. Yes I did. Never mention it again. ITS FINE. FORGET IT."

Instead of just knowing I saw it and going along with pretending I didn't.

Why's this honeysuckle happen to me. Gah.

What kind of creep carries a picture of his cock around with him?

Couldn't he just yank his pants down and look at it? Same with sharing it with someone else. Whatever happened to good old-fashioned public flashing? Now it's this teenie sexting/sex-pics thing. People are sick these days.

Brian said:
I guess my biggest fear is that, like the Cromagnon he is, he'll ask me one day, "...Did you see that picture of my wang on my cell phone?"

And I'll either have to play surprised and be like "Did I see what on your when?" or be like "..Yes. Yes I did. Never mention it again. ITS FINE. FORGET IT."

Your answer should be: "I don't remember that, but I do remember seeing a picture of a bent, over-ripe pickle on your phone!"

"Yes. I saw it. And you know what? I think it's great that you're so comfortable with the idea of accidentally forwarding a pic of your junk to somebody you don't want seeing it. Like a little kid. I mean, how great would that be? You could accidentally traumatize the wrong person! But you know what's really cool? Your schlong totally looks like mine. We could be tallywacker twins. I say we contact the Doublemint people and offer to do a commercial together. We'd be their first set of dong twins. That would freaking rock, wouldn't it, dude? Let's go ask the neighbors what they think!

Hey... where you goin'?"

nerdygirl said:
But you know what's really cool? Your schlong totally looks like mine. We could be tallywacker twins. I say we contact the Doublemint people and offer to do a commercial together. We'd be their first set of dong twins. That would freaking rock, wouldn't it, dude? Let's go ask the neighbors what they think!

Hey... where you goin'?"

Holy honeysuckle you're incredible. That's exactly what I'm going to say if he ever asks.

...BJD....Ew. un

nerdygirl said:
I think it's great that you're so comfortable with the idea of accidentally forwarding a pic of your junk to somebody you don't want seeing it.

Off topic, but I had to share this.

My husbands cousin meant to send a racist joke to one friend on his cell phone, and ended up sending it to everyone on his phone. His boss, his grandmother, his black friends... I personally think he is a douchbag so I laughed and laughed.

Holy ******* wanker poopoo ******* honeysuckle HELL fresia fresia fresia...........

BEEN THERE... YEAH BEEN ******* THERE... AND IT WAS HIS BLOODY ******* MOBILE WALLPAPER YEAH FUCKKNG WALLPAPER.............

fresia SAKE AS THE ******* BLIND I AM, I kept staring at the pic (after clicking the 'end' button) trying to figure out what it is cos it was too ******* blurry and confusing for my eyes. I figured out when it was too late. ******* HE GOT A WALLPAPER OF EITHER WANKING OFF OR PEEING. UGH......... YUCKKKKKKKKKK... DISGUSTING............... I DIDNT EAT LUNCH THAT DAY.... ******* honeysuckle.. I'MA SKIP DINNER NOW.........

SERIOUSLY....... WHAT THE fresia????????

Badjedidude said:
What kind of creep carries a picture of his cock around with him?

In my case, it was a male family member that had sent a pic of his junk to his gf while she was out of state. His mistake was, of course, was failing to delete his honeysuckle after he'd sent it. :p

Luna said:
@_@

Sigh. If only there was Listerine for the eyes.

Or Mind's Eye Bleach.

mindbleach.jpg

nerdygirl said:
"Yes. I saw it. And you know what? I think it's great that you're so comfortable with the idea of accidentally forwarding a pic of your junk to somebody you don't want seeing it. Like a little kid. I mean, how great would that be? You could accidentally traumatize the wrong person! But you know what's really cool? Your schlong totally looks like mine. We could be tallywacker twins. I say we contact the Doublemint people and offer to do a commercial together. We'd be their first set of dong twins. That would freaking rock, wouldn't it, dude? Let's go ask the neighbors what they think!

Hey... where you goin'?"

I ♥ you.

Latest posts

Back