Happy Birthday, Rosebolt!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladyforsaken

Reaction score
Baileys-Choc-and-caramel-Birthday-Cupcakes.jpg

This might be slightly early for you but, I might not be around when it hits your day - so here you go!

All the very best wishes to you in all your future endeavours, my friend. May you have a great year ahead of you.

:)

Happy birthday :)

If there's a knock on the door and it's the guys in black from CSIS I'm sorry for ruining your b-day....maybe Callie will have a heart (chuckle, snort....) and send a cake with a file inside it :D

Happy Birthday, Rosebolt. You're a great guy to have around the forum. I miss that Sai guy though - he was great too.

Happy Birthday, Rosebolt! =] It's a pleasure having you around the forum. Enjoy your day!

🎈🎈Happy Birthday M, have a great day. 🎉🎊🎉🎊 Here's your present 👛 there's one euro in there so don't spend it all at once!

Happy birthday!!!!!!

WildernessWildChild said:
If there's a knock on the door and it's the guys in black from CSIS I'm sorry for ruining your b-day....maybe Callie will have a heart (chuckle, snort....) and send a cake with a file inside it :D

Sorry, I ate the cake because I forgot the file....it was good :p
However, I did share lemon cake with him yesterday, so that'll have to suffice.

Thanks so much everyone, for the birthdays and kind comments. It's thanks to people like you (that includes you), that i can be some sort of helpful. :)

Latest posts

Back