Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Seal The Albatros

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm an 18 year old guy from Canada. I decided to join the forum because... well... I get lonely. It's weird for me though. Despite having friends, I still tend to get feelings of loneliness from time to time and this can eventually lead to feelings of self-disliking. As I type this, my mood isn't really that bad, so I would normally brush these feelings off as nothing, but when they do show up, I'm thinking of giving this forum a try and seeing what happens. From what I've seen, there are a lot of nice people here. It's good to meet you all. See you guys on the boards. :)

Hello Mr Seal The Albatros. Welcome. How are you? Feel free to send me a message if you want to chat.
By the way, how did you come up with that name?

Nice to meet you Omnipotent Soul!

A friend had a birthday party a while back. Since I couldn't make it, I decided to send her a video saying happy birthday while making it as random as possible (It started with removing a stuffed frog off my head) I called myself "Mr Seal the Albatross, President of Cheeseland" to keep it silly.

Welcome to the Forum! =)

Send me a message if you'd like someone to talk too.

Latest posts

Back