Mass Effect anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Actually, I didn't mind the Mako.

Blasphemy! The Mako was nothing short of a video game crime, may it rest in a digital dumpster for all eternity.

Fest said:

Blasphemy! The Mako was nothing short of a video game crime, may it rest in a digital dumpster for all eternity.

I see you may have a point...

Mako_Effect_by_JamesDonaldson.jpg

sanguineRose said:
I am a big fan of RPGs, specially Mass effect series. Does anyone share the same interest?

Mass effect is without doubt the greatest game series I have ever played, I thought nothing would top my love of Final Fantasy 7 until I played Mass Effect. I was just so bitterly disappointed by the ending of number 3 I felt robbed. Tali was my favourite character next to Shepherd, mainly because i found her voice sexy lol

AJ1982 said:
sanguineRose said:
I am a big fan of RPGs, specially Mass effect series. Does anyone share the same interest?

Mass effect is without doubt the greatest game series I have ever played, I thought nothing would top my love of Final Fantasy 7 until I played Mass Effect. I was just so bitterly disappointed by the ending of number 3 I felt robbed. Tali was my favourite character next to Shepherd, mainly because i found her voice sexy lol

Ah, yes. The multiple dialect Quarian voices. Still trying to find out if Tali's and Raan's sounded more Russian, French, or Italian.

AJ1982 said:
sanguineRose said:

Ah, yes. The multiple dialect Quarian voices. Still trying to find out if Tali's and Raan's sounded more Russian, French, or Italian.

I always thought Russian myself, aaaaa so hot lol and some of the fan pictures of her without the helmet on really match the look to the voice :)

If they ever make Star Trek holo decks in my lifetime mass effect would be the first thing I would want to create and play through

AJ1982 said:
sanguineRose said:

I love about everything in Mass Effect series, even exploring different planets with Maco was not boring at all. But ending of Mass effect 3 was very disappointing. I was hoping that extended cut dlc would make some difference but it couldn't. It felt like a punch in my gut!

you guys dont know I'm a big gamer on here ! honestly i dont lie im into fps and racing and yeah seems good everyone i cant believe you all play rpgs like that! o_O

i've heard sephard is the best charcter .whats your character in mass effect all series?

Frodothelost said:
you guys dont know I'm a big gamer on here ! honestly i dont lie im into fps and racing and yeah seems good everyone i cant believe you all play rpgs like that! o_O

i've heard sephard is the best charcter .whats your character in mass effect all series?

I'd say Tali's my favorite. How about you? Got any favorites? :D

My favourite was always Jack. I like flawed individuals that are morally ambiguous. I also like people that are 'damaged' and I can help 'fix'. She looked dangerous on the outside, but was easily the most needy and gentle of the female characters once you got past that.

Cavey said:
My favourite was always Jack. I like flawed individuals that are morally ambiguous. I also like people that are 'damaged' and I can help 'fix'. She looked dangerous on the outside, but was easily the most needy and gentle of the female characters once you got past that.

Oh god, Jack. At first I thought I was going to hate her, but she wound up being one of my favorites after her loyalty mission.

The map in Mass Effect 2 is so bad I got PTSD from it.

Fest said:

You've apparently never had fun rocketing off mountains. Who does missions even.

Frodothelost said:

I'd say Tali's my favorite. How about you? Got any favorites? :D

shephard ^_^ !! and what are you into most have you play fps ?

Cavey said:

Oh god, Jack. At first I thought I was going to hate her, but she wound up being one of my favorites after her loyalty mission.
Same. I thought I wouldn't be able to like her like the way I liked some other old characters but when I got to complete her loyalty mission she changed my mind. I grew some sort of sympathy with her and yeah she was one of my favorites too.

Man im really looking forward to 4. I hope they can pull it off and still keep the story and characters as genuine and intense as the others without shepheard etc. Great series really curious whats going to happen with it now.

lifestream said:
Speaking of Bioware, has anyone played Inquisition?

I got it but itd been so long since i played origins im playing back through it now, ill let you know in a few weeks when i get to it lol, gonna play through 1 and 2 to get to inquisition. thats another great series, man i love their writing and characters.

I think loyalty missions in Mass Effect 2 are very interesting. I really enjoyed doing them and found each on of them quite fascinating. I love loyalty of Garrus and Tali. Loyalty of Samara was fun too :p. What about you guys? Which loyalty mission did you enjoy most?

Phew...It took rather long time to read each one of the posts, so here I go...

I have played Mass Effect Trilogy, In fact this is the only series I have played so many times I can't remember how many times. If I try to recall I have played Mass Effect 1 at least 3 times, Mass Effect 02 somewhere around 7-8 times and Mass Effect 3 likely to be 6-7 times. It could be more than that hard to recall exact numbers. And among them Mass Effect 3 was best so far If we neglect the last few minutes of debates. The most fun part of ME1 was Mako. It was such fun thing to drive I almost spend all the time driving it a perfect way to bring some fun sometimes and I thank Bioware for making it happen :)

My favorite character beside female Shepherd, I will always choose Tali. Seconded by Dr.Tsoni and not to mention my great buddy Garrus :D and of course pilot of Normandy our favorite joker. Other characters are great too but I find these ones the most striking to me.

PenDragon said:

I have played Mass Effect Trilogy, In fact this is the only series I have played so many times I can't remember how many times. If I try to recall I have played Mass Effect 1 at least 3 times, Mass Effect 02 somewhere around 7-8 times and Mass Effect 3 likely to be 6-7 times. It could be more than that hard to recall exact numbers. And among them Mass Effect 3 was best so far If we neglect the last few minutes of debates. The most fun part of ME1 was Mako. It was such fun thing to drive I almost spend all the time driving it a perfect way to bring some fun sometimes and I thank Bioware for making it happen :)

My favorite character beside female Shepherd, I will always choose Tali. Seconded by Dr.Tsoni and not to mention my great buddy Garrus :D and of course pilot of Normandy our favorite joker. Other characters are great too but I find these ones the most striking to me.
I have played Mass Effect series many times myself :). Mass Effect 3 seemed best among all.

PenDragon said:

I know right, with the mako! I loved roaming around on the planetsides with that and I got really good at driving it after a while.

Teams I used:
1. Tali & Ashley
2. Garrus & Grunt
3. Garrus & Ashley

sanguineRose said:
I think loyalty missions in Mass Effect 2 are very interesting. I really enjoyed doing them and found each on of them quite fascinating. I love loyalty of Garrus and Tali. Loyalty of Samara was fun too :p. What about you guys? Which loyalty mission did you enjoy most?

Mass Effect 2 loyality mission are good i personaly like loyality missions of all companions

Latest posts

Back