Mghresfrefgt

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpectraApocalypse

Reaction score
fresia life fresia everything fresia everyone I won't ever find anyone and I couldn't be more absolutely ******* pissed off about it

You either heed the advice you get offered or you don’t. Take some responsibility for your situation. I don’t mean to single you out here, but I’ve really had enough of people on here constantly complaining about their situations and never doing anything to actually remedy it, always putting the blame everywhere else but on themselves. We all are hypocritical to some degree but I think some people just get off on venting and are not really serious about doing something to fix their situation.

Maybe my time on this forum is nearing its end because I’m just not as empathetic as I was.

Take responsibility. Take chances. Unless you’re being held prisoner in some fashion, only you can make the decision to change your life.

Maybe I'm not meant to be with anyone. Perhaps that is what life holds for me. I've always thought, someday, someday I'll find a partner but maybe that's not in my plan? I almost feel a weight off my shoulders.

Latest posts

Back