My brothers new gf is ugly

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo pal, you shouldn't mind it. If he's happy, let him be. Why ruining his happiness, he's marrying that girl, and you are not the one marrying here. So, please respect others choice of happiness. Please bruh.

I hate brown eyes, I have brown eyes it makes me insane my brother is blue eyed, hence my preference for him is someone else with blue eyes but he just laughs at me and says no man cares about that 😂
I think, if she is addicted - it's the real problem, not the color of her eyes. But is she? Can you find out?

Is it there something else suspicious/ugly except the brown eyes? :rolleyes: What does ugly mean? Maybe she is not really ugly, maybe you see her so for some reason?
If your brother can't say she is beatiful, it means he understands, she is not, and he is ok with it. What harm can it(dating her) do to your brother(in a case she is not addicted)?

P.S. Just for a case: my eyes are not blue, but I'm not addicted ) And yes, I agree with your brother, all men I know, don't care about the color of the eyes.

When's the last time he's had a girlfriend? Maybe this "ugly" woman is the best he can do.
My brother usually picks women that look questionable but this one has gone too far. He hasnt had anything serious in 4 years though

Dang it. Us ugly people are not supposed to date anyone.
Just trust in your heart

If she’s a drug addict her looks are the least to be worried about.
I think thats whats making me really dislike her she just looks like danger…

Yo pal, you shouldn't mind it. If he's happy, let him be. Why ruining his happiness, he's marrying that girl, and you are not the one marrying here. So, please respect others choice of happiness. Please bruh.
Hey are you new? Welcome 😇

I care about my brother we are very close all I want is for him to be happy however he doesnt always know/understand danger

I think, if she is addicted - it's the real problem, not the color of her eyes. But is she? Can you find out?

Is it there something else suspicious/ugly except the brown eyes? :rolleyes: What does ugly mean? Maybe she is not really ugly, maybe you see her so for some reason?
If your brother can't say she is beatiful, it means he understands, she is not, and he is ok with it. What harm can it(dating her) do to your brother(in a case she is not addicted)?

P.S. Just for a case: my eyes are not blue, but I'm not addicted ) And yes, I agree with your brother, all men I know, don't care about the color of the eyes.
Not sure how i’d find out honestly, like i’d prefer my brother be with the perfect girl I imagine but im 100% sure he’d never do something that ideal lol he’s easily led, if shes not on drugs it’ll be depressing but i’ll play nice with his new gf despite my disapproval.

I'm quite certain the only question to be concerned with is: "Is he happy?" Isn't it so?

clue: that question, mind you, is not, "Am I happy?"

If she treats him well, and he enjoys her company and she enjoys his, and he treats her well; that usually makes for some happiness.

Don't be cruel. Often times, the people we find most disagreeable, are only so, because they hold up such a polished mirror to our own egos.

Last edited:
I'm quite certain the only question to be concerned with is: "Is he happy?" Isn't it so?

If she treats him well, and he enjoys her company and she enjoys his, and he treats her well; that usually makes for some happiness.

Don't be cruel. Often times, the people we find most disagreeable, are only so, because they hold up such a polished mirror to our own egos.
Sorry im ranting let me stop 🙃

My brother is disabled guys, his happiness doesn't mean he’s not getting abused. You could go to the bank with him and take all his money and he would think you’re his best friend

My brother is disabled guys, his happiness doesn't mean he’s not getting abused. You could go to the bank with him and take all his money and he would think you’re his best friend
If it's that bad, have you considered getting power of attorney?

If it's that bad, have you considered getting power of attorney?
It is that bad he’s been a victim of identity fraud so many times that he’s banned from certain banks. He cant read…I have to read for him, he’s always a victim of mate crimes.

He is a full time job, however I wouldnt even want that control over his life if I could, he is already too much for me, im not even 25 yet… I cant take anymore

I don't know the particulars of your brother's impairment (and it's none of business, nor do I care to know); but, regardless, his happiness is the concern.

If you know she's taking advantage of him, then you show some teeth and claws, if you can, while accepting what is beyond your control.

I don't know the particulars of your brother's impairment (and it's none of business, nor do I care to know); but, regardless, his happiness is the concern.

If you know she's taking advantage of him, then you show some teeth and claws, if you can, while accepting what is beyond your control.
Genuinely I dont know anything, for all I know she just looks like a drug addict but has never touched a drug in her life. But her looks are alarming to me. If shes a normal woman who just chooses to look like that then, I just dont get it 🙃 thats still alarming

If she looks like a drug addict then there's a good chance she is. However if this were a normal person who just happened to not win the genetic lottery, then honestly, this isn't your business. It's your brother's life. You can't play eugenics with family members.

Last edited:
Crapload of ASSumptions on this thread.
Many drug addicts don't actually look like drug addicts. Maby are incredibly proficient at hiding it. That's a judgment call and not a very good one at that. Ugly is subjective. Whoever is dating Roseanne Barr probably doesn't think she's ugly, but you'll likely not see her in playboy magazine.
I find family members trying to make a grown 30 year old man break up with his girlfriend based on no knowledge beyond "she's ugly" to be incredibly toxic interference in someone's personal affairs. What should matter is that he's happy in his relationship. The rest is no one's business but their own.

If she looks like a drug addict then there's a good chance she is. However if this were a normal person who just happened to not win the genetic lottery, then honestly, this isn't your business. It's your brother's life. You can't play eugenics with family members.
This is what I mean, but you’d have to know my brother to understand, he’s like the kid that brings stray dogs home except its people. I have decided to just be the bad guy and tell him I dont like her at all and well we’ll see.. if me simply saying I dont like her makes him break up with her (which it will) maybe he doesn't need to be in a relationship… its like I cant pretend he’s not a vulnerable person. If he could process things then this wouldnt be an issue. But he cant even decide for himself who his gf is.

The only thing I said that concerned me about her looks was the fact that she looks like a drug addict. Then he started on about how she has nice eyes when … her eyes are awful. But if it was just her eyes i wouldnt be worrying about him, i’d just think he’s crazy.

Crapload of ASSumptions on this thread.
Many drug addicts don't actually look like drug addicts. Maby are incredibly proficient at hiding it. That's a judgment call and not a very good one at that. Ugly is subjective. Whoever is dating Roseanne Barr probably doesn't think she's ugly, but you'll likely not see her in playboy magazine.
I find family members trying to make a grown 30 year old man break up with his girlfriend based on no knowledge beyond "she's ugly" to be incredibly toxic interference in someone's personal affairs. What should matter is that he's happy in his relationship. The rest is no one's business but their own.
👀 why would someone look like a drug addict if they’re not one?

Latest posts

Back