Rec's please

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my Nexus 7. I use it to read my grad school textbooks on. Just wish the screen was a 9 inch instead of a 7.

So I assume the Nexus 10 is awesome as well.

Thanks, I've not been able to get an up close look at anything other than a Samsung in the shops around here(I live in a bit of a 'backwater') there are ipads & MS Surface also in the shops but that's about it.

I might need to venture into the city perhaps.

Right PC World have both the Sony & the Samsung & I'm in store looking at then now-I just need to figure this out-they both look great!

the Somy is £30 cheaper than the Samsung but thats neither here nor there really waaaaaaah

The Samsung has marginally better specifications. The Sony has better build quality and is completely waterproof. I also think it has better aesthetics, but that's a personal opinion. I'm sure you'll be more than happy with either of them.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the winner is..........

drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumroll hahaha

Samsung, it's charging right now.

Thankyou all for your help, & your patience it's much appreciated....I've also come home with a 2Terrorbyte(well Halloween & all lol) wifi hard drive-technology is quite amazing!

:D

Thanks LadyF, today I have managed to bluetooth my tablet & Bose soundlink up together & have set up the wifi hard drive & have been transferring my music & films from the laptop onto it so I can free up all that space on my lappie. I've still to do the boring stuff ie doing a total backup of everything onto the hard drive & I still need to work out how to access the hard drive from the tablet, oh I to put the LiveSafe the guy in the shop gave me for with the tablet-he said I can put it on all my gadgets to protect them....he also gave me a help number to call if I'm struggling.

It's just gonna take me a little while to get the hang of.

Latest posts

Back