What are plans for today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arcane

Reaction score
I actually took my medication yesterday and feel up to doing more than sitting in bed watching tv. I think I'll clean/rearrange my room/book collection..and maybe see my fiance...burn some music...eat icecream?
maybe wishful thinking as so far i've been on the computer all day...
what about you all?

FunkyBuddha said:
Finishing a couple of books.

Et cetera...

what are you reading?

DreamerDeceiver said:
I'm going to pretend I'm dead today.

PS. your fiance is very lucky

:shy:

thus far you aren't doing a very good job >:p

..meh i know but he doesn't!

I'm actually on a couple of procrastination forums just so I can be accountable for it. But with me it's not procrastination, it's sheer avoidance. I try not to make plans anymore so I don't feel bad when I inevitably break them. Today I went food shopping cause I am almost out and checked in at the library, one of my favorite places. I got a few books and some DVDs out. I guess I'll start working on those, then check in to the ACA meeting on their phonebridge. I'll probably turn the tv on just to check in the world. Then I'll come back here (at my computer, and my to do list) and see if I can get myself to do something productive. I'll cook. Then I'll cycle through all those things over again.

Badjedidude said:
I worked. Came home. On here.

Amazing, innit?

I THOUGHT about going to school to get some work done, got ready, and decided not to. But I still went to the store. Now: back on my ass. (d)

I prioritized my time to optimizing my studying time, got quite a bit stuff done and am debating if I should go to the gym again(which might cut into my limited sleeping time). I feel that I should, have some sleep to regain focus before work, and then optimize with caffiene.

Latest posts

Back