What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost in the Oilfield said:
I like the Incubus song though.

I love Wish You Were Here
-such a good song :)
So now I'm listening to...

Yup :) and thank you so much that was the first time I smiled in days. Brandon Boyd should take his shirt off all of the time. lol.

Lol, well we like the song each for our own reasons I suppose =)
Glad to get a smile out of ya though :)

Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko
(I just like the sound of this song... it's my "get pumped up" song for now... so chances are I'll be listening to it often till I get bored of it.)

Incubus rocks...

Make Yourself is such an awesome album. <3

Oh, and:

Stir It Up - Bob Marley

diamond-dancer said:
Fred Astair - Singing in the Rain
(don't ask... just don't ask)

You're ******* kidding me! Me too! Are you stalking me???

Hey I posted first! So perhaps it is you that is stalking me... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

what was I just talking about?
Oh well... I wish I were as debonair as Fred Astaire... I want to dress fancy and dance around with a cane and tip my top hat at pretty ladies :(

Hey I posted first! So perhaps it is you that is stalking me... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

what was I just talking about?
Oh well... I wish I were as debonair as Fred Astaire... I want to dress fancy and dance around with a cane and tip my top hat at pretty ladies :(

I love it how old men do that hat tipping thing. It always makes me smile.

U2 - With Or Without You

bob marley - no woman no cry posted on the thread "The Classics Relived" yes yes man,,, its a good chilling song :cool:

Yes, it's so polite and classy... when I'm an old man I'm going to wear a hat and dress up just to do the hat tip thing :D
Bluey said:
bob marley - no woman no cry posted on the thread "The Classics Relived" yes yes man,,, its a good chilling song Cool

Right on you've been checking the selection out... yeah Mr. Marley has some sweet "chillin' songs" for sure :)

Shiny Toy Guns - Ritz

;)

Right Here Waiting - White Dawg, Best Friend- Toybox & Lady Bouncer- Dirty Mary.

Latest posts

Back