What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
ladyforsaken said:
user 130057 said:
I'm thinking about what a whining child I've become. I've always believed that people should stand up and fight for what they want, but lately I've just been wandering around thinking about the negative and wondering "Why me?". The simple fact is that we all have issues, but it's not the issues themselves that are the problem, it's our perception of them and how we choose to respond.

It's time for me to put the negative to the back of my mind and start working on myself again. It might not be easy, but then nothing that's worth having in this life ever is...

I have been having the same thoughts lately about myself too.

I'd say that your problems are slightly more worthy of the feeling though. My problems extend to a busted arm, rapidly running out of cash and being alone. My problems pale into insignificance next to yours. Your arrival back on the forum reminded me that their are others out there who'd give anything to have bad joints and a minor muscle paralysis.

I think that we all go through that "whiny" phase at some point in our lives. We're all just human anyway and allowed to whine sometimes. As long as you don't drown in it and drag it on making it permanent, like how you're aware of the negativity and trying to change that, that's good enough I think.

We each have our own honeysuckle to deal with, no more no less than the other cos you can't really compare your honeysuckle to other people's honeysuckle or it would just get depressing most of the time. Either for them or for yourself. We can only acknowledge each other's shitty situations and be supportive. I think that's the best thing to do.

user 130057 said:
LadyF said:
I had those for the first time when I was in England before.... tasty little things, I'd say. It was Edward W who introduced them to me.

A pity we did not really converse back then. I'd have liked to have met the almost legendary LadyF. If you ever come back to England, I'll have to take you for a coffee or something ;)

Oh come on, I'm not legendary lol. (That makes me sound so old.)
If I ever make my way to England again, you'll be on my list of people to hunt down. :D

She-ra said:
^Ahem I wanna gatecrash, I always promise Ladyf tea :p.

And you will be on the list too. :p

Peaches said:
navigating the dangerous waters of getting to know another person

I hope it goes well and good. :s

Oldyoung said:
I don't like the emptiness I experience when getting off the computer. Especially when I've been chatting with people.

*hugs* I know what you mean. It's unfortunate. The same way I feel about having to go to sleep, leaving people I am having a nice time talking to.

MissGuided said:
Yes, they were quite a treat. They had orange flavored as well, but I stuck with reliable raspberry.

I bought another couple of boxes to take to the peeps at work, too. :)

How nice of you! Now I wish I am one of those peeps at work too. :p

ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:
It was horrible and some drunken people at the emergency didn't make it any better, LOL... It doesn't hurt anymore thankfully but it looks yucky. :/

You should take a picture of it looking yucky, just for memory's sake. Sorry to hear about the drunken people though, probably explains why they're there.

Eww, maybe! xD LOL, I shouldn't LOL but I agree... I felt bad for them. :/

VanillaCreme said:
I wonder how long it takes for dough to rise.

It it's plain bread dough, about an hour in a warm kitchen. If it's got butter and egg yolk in it like for sweet buns, triple that.

I wonder how our supermarkets already out-guess our food buying habits?

There's some serious personal drama going on around this forum and I have absolutely no idea what it is. I feel so out of place, lol.

Mouse said:
VanillaCreme said:

It it's plain bread dough, about an hour in a warm kitchen. If it's got butter and egg yolk in it like for sweet buns, triple that.

They track everything.

kamya said:
Mouse said:
VanillaCreme said:

They track everything.

Stalkers, they are :club:

Little mouse rants here. . ...

People who are possessive of their parking spaces put great planks across the kerb ends as if to say "You stay away from my parking space!" or dustbins or some road cones they've nicked off a road maintenance site to police their own parking area of their own houses in a neighbourhood where public parking is permitted. .__.

They're not happy, and I'm certainly not happy with the way they police their own parking spaces. They're unhappy with the way the town council have made these spaces at the ratepayers' expense, so they erect their own barricades of oil drums and whatnot. But there are no signs the actual road outside their property actually belongs to them. And then there are people who don't like to appear bossy and put up a sign: "Polite Notice. No Parking." as if reviewing their own parking rights when the town council already owns the road. Jeez!

So whenever I see these signs, I park there anyway and put a sign on my car which says "Rude notice: I'll park where I ******* like!"

kjqlHB.jpg

I'm not clinging to this role...every person in the right mind could just take it from me. If it wasn't me, it would just be someone else who would do neither better nor worse.

Solivagant said:
There's some serious personal drama going on around this forum and I have absolutely no idea what it is. I feel so out of place, lol.

Agreed, there is some serious honeysuckle going on here. But I can guess and It will be wrong again. :D

I wonder, if every emotional injury showed up as a bruise, if it would be the normal thing to see most everyone walking around bruised up.

Latest posts

Back