What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Oh, that's good. Glad to be able to make someone smile.
I do hope that you'll be in a good and well-deserving place in six months. Best of luck. :)

Right back at ya. I can't think of anyone more deserving of some good karma than you, ladyforsaken. Go néiri an t-ádh leat (may luck be with you). :)

lifestream said:
ladyforsaken said:
Oh, that's good. Glad to be able to make someone smile.
I do hope that you'll be in a good and well-deserving place in six months. Best of luck. :)

Right back at ya. I can't think of anyone more deserving of some good karma than you, ladyforsaken. Go néiri an t-ádh leat (may luck be with you). :)

Thanks, lifestream. :)

*equip my goggles*

Sir, We can't find the bottom, Sir!

What the hell!!! You're at the bottom how low you want to go from there?

Sir! Is there somewhere more lower than bottom?

Ofcourse, inside the ground. Dig and go there. There, you'll be lowest than the lowest, goodluck :D

*starts digging the ground*

I have to find the bottom of it, lol. :D

Hmmmm...

Also I need to move, so much to do, it will look great by the time I have finished.

Magalie said:
Nely Lo said:
I'm thinking that I'm somehow happy for finding this forum while I was googling loneliness and forever alone :)

Hello Nely Lo and welcome to the forum!:)

thank you
blumen1.gif

... that nothing will be different if I fail again... and nothing important will change if I pass.

must remember: never try to have fun or create good memories with my mother or any of my relatives

Looks like I found a new late-night activity: Singing along to songs with the help of Spotify's lyrics feature.

When will I stop being such a fuckup and start living life? I'm so bitter and frustrated with everything.

Your being here now is comfort enough, sipping Dragonwell tea with me with thousands of miles away. Nice isn't it? :) My headache is near gone and I must go to sleep.

You sleep well, too.

Hehehehe, Sleep and me had little conflict few days ago, looks like I have to convince her that I'm a good hearted guy :p

I can try sleeping, no guarantee though.

Sleep for me didn't come. Too hot in my bedroom so I opened the window. And all the gnats flew in. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back