What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can parent a teenage girl, I was one. A teenage boy being Dad to him as well as Mum will be interesting.

Serenia said:
I can parent a teenage girl, I was one.  A teenage boy being Dad to him as well as Mum will be interesting.

This statement confuses me greatly.  It's almost like you are saying you were once a teenage girl AND a teenage boy.  lol

But seriously, good luck

What is this weird feeling of wanting company but at the same time not? Effed up feelings be lost!

Can I handle another year?

9006 said:
Why do I love the sound of rain tapping on the window yet tear the place up when a tap drips? Weird.

Hey, it's you. :0

Amelia said:
What is this weird feeling of wanting company but at the same time not? Effed up feelings be lost!

I know the feeling.. it seems like this lately, for some reason.

ladyforsaken said:

You? Yeah, I bet you’ll be able to manage it great. :)

I can’t believe I was temporarily locked out of my ALL account because I forgot the T was capitalized.
Quick side note. Anyone know how to move the quote boxes around? I was on the video game thread, and almost quoted a Mrs. Yes, I like that game too.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
ladyforsaken said:

You? Yeah, I bet you’ll be able to manage it great. :)

Heyyy it's youuuu! *hugs* Happy to see you back here, hope you're well. :)

Hmm, move the quote boxes around? I never figured it out, lol cos I don't think I've had to specifically move them. :x Sorry, not much help here!

Just like the Pied Piper led rats through the streets,
We dance like marionnettes, swaying to the Symphony
Of Destruction

SolitudeAeturnus said:
Also, to all the people here: If you want to not be so lonely, try to get out more often so you can possibly meet REAL people. Internet friends don't help much with loneliness.

Step away from that **** computer, and go outside. It's as simple as that.

Dunno how anyone didn't think of this before.

VanillaCreme said:
9006 said:
Paraiyar said:
9006 said:
Why do I love the sound of rain tapping on the window yet tear the place up when a tap drips? Weird.

I did read once that back in the day, the sound of outside rain meant one was presumably inside somewhere and safe from outside predators which might have something to do with it. Who knows really though.

You mean like from a primeval time? My guess is how you link an emotion or memory with it, for example rain and stormy weather is relaxing to me so that would make sense, but a dripping tap is just a defect and always described as an annoyance in movies and cartoons (Erm... not that I actually watch cartoons
rolleyes.gif
). Physiologically this could make the difference.

But yeah, you're right. It's all just speculation. lol

Maybe because you know you can't help the rain or storm, while a dripping faucet shouldn't happen? Rain and storms relax me, too. I get the best sleep while it's raining.

It's one of the reasons I love camping (Though it's been a while), sleeping outside is the best. Especially if it rains..

ladyforsaken said:
9006 said:

Hey, it's you. :0

Yup, it is the last time I checked. I'll have to check again now - you've got me paranoid.

Yeah, it still is.

Latest posts

Back